Week 3 - Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by Ryty, Sep 1, 2013.

?

Who ya got?

1. Rams

44.4%
  2. Cowboys

55.6%
  1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The surprising upstart 2-0 Rams and coach G_T_G travel to Big D to take on cadepetty247 and the 2-0 Cowboys.

Why the Rams will win this game

1. Balance on offense. So far this season, Sam Bradford appears to finally be living up to the hype. He's got a QB rating of 143 and has yet to throw an interception. Along with the solid passing game, you have Vick Ballard (so far the trade of the offseason) averaging 107 yards per game on the ground.

2. Run Defense. In two games, the Rams defense has only allowed 164 yards rushing.

Why the Cowboys will win this game

1. Talent advantage - As good of a coach as G_T_G is, he will have a major personnel disadvantage against the Boys. Romo, Demarco and Dez are a big 3 that will be tough for the Rams young team to deal with.

2. Home field advantage - Home field seems to play a big factor in this year's game and Cade has it.

My pick - Cowboys 31 Rams 21.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

GO COWBOYS. Destroy the rams and injure all his team!!!

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Sure I'm 2-0, but I've got nothing to lose! I'm coming in to Dallas to show cadepetty247 who the sheriff is around these parts.

Not sure if I've ever beat him before though.

• Like Like x 2
  4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

interesting battle of 2 QB's that are shakier than a shake weight... for some reason i like the Rams in this one. I'm not real sure why but that's just where i am leaning with this one. I just like the support that Rams offer in the WR core and even the running backs better than the Cowboys. Defensively I think both are on equal terms and one isn't that much more dominant than the other to shut down each other.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Ill put this on my Twitch TV!! That away everyone can see what really happens

• Like Like x 2
  6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Whoa seemed to get a few more votes AFTER the game lol

• Like Like x 1