Week 3 - Infineon Full - 25 LAPS - 11/7/11 - 10 PM EST

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by Hellisan, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

TRACK PREVIEW VID!

No track preview vid this week! I would be lying if I said I knew how to best attack this one. It is new to the game and to me. I'm learning.

It has a lot of roller-coaster style zero g moments, blind turns, weird camber, etc... I recommend lots of downforce and practice!

I will have the PI schedule up next week.

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    If anybody wants, I'll make a track preview vid. But I don't have a capture card, so you'll have to go through my storefront to see it. I'll probably make a movie with a few laps on it showing a couple different ways to attack this course.

I've been running this course for years on games (mainly NASCAR games), and I've learned a few tips and tricks.

I don't think I can upload straight from Forza to YouTube, so this is the only way I can do it (unless someone records it and uploads it off their card).

• Like Like x 1
  3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Sign me up....im in!(y)

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'll be there.....I ran a couple laps last night to get a feel for the track layout and man, the only thing I can think of is the pavers forgot to lay the other half of the road. Damn there are some narrow stretches on this one!!!

In the 4-5 laps I ran my best time was 1:50. Hopefully I'm a bit closer to the rest of the group from last week.

Also, Hellisan how do I retrieve the `88 M5 tune? Do I go to your storefront?

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be there.

6. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

I hear that. I think my best times on NR2003 were between 1:18 and 1:21, but that was a NASCAR stock car on the NASCAR circuit...

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, the NASCAR circuit is a way easier track too. But about half of the track (and two of the 3 trickiest parts) are on the NASCAR course, and just knowing the NASCAR course helps you out on the part that isn't on the NASCAR course.

To me, the track flows really well. I know a lot of people think it seems somewhat random, for lack of a better word, but I've always found the NASCAR circuit (and the Indy and full circuits) to flow together pretty well.

And if anyone is curious, I'm currently running around 1:42 a lap, with a need to work on my gearing and aero.

Edit: After running about 15 more laps, I've shaved another half second off of my laps. Running a consistent 1:41.8 and under now, with a best of 1:41.34.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm still waiting for Ca$ino to send it to me.

9. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Next week?

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I meant today... End of today. Sorry.

11. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

LOL. No worries.

12. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

ill try to get that tune to you today after work. i wasnt able to get on last night.

13. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

damn wish i could use the evo i tuned and put in the club garage...i love how it drives on this track.

14. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'll get my track preview vid up sometime tonight. I'm planning on making it a multiple lap one, because there's so many parts of this track that have more than one way to attack it.

15. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Alright. Track preview is up in my Storefront (Bacon Strips x5). The two solid laps run back to back are 5 & 6, with 7 being solid as well. jms493 has told me that he will try to record the two laps and place it here.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This week's PI schedule, posted last night as promised :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

17. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I am sure now I will be present for this race.

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Good to hear M8, good to hear.

19. s n g

s n g Walk On

650 still, i thank you
    think this track will suit 4x4's just hope if i have a good run you leave me unpunished;)

20. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

670, now I'm going to fuck some shit up.

21. GoGators

670....wow! I'm definitely going to have to do the engine swap to get that high......I'm coming for you Bondzai007 at the back of the pack!!!

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah it is off season points primarily, last weeks results secondarily. I have wanted to keep a group of guys at or near 650 if possible

23. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

If we do reverse PI again I think I might have a chance for a decent finish. Being on the second row with this car I should have a chance to make a pass early with my launch and the PI edge over the quicker cars should give me a chance at top 5 possibly if I can keep it clean.

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We are doing random this week.

You may still end up on the front row!

25. GoGators

Definitely going to need some tuning help. I upgraded the car to 670 and I can't keep the damn thing on the road lol. I've got downforce maxed out and I even dropped the differential all the way to 10% on acceleration. Still can't keep the thing straight. I definitely need to work on my finesse.