Week 3- Jaguars @ Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 3- Jaguars @ Texans

I am availalbe to play:

Sunday(tomorrow)-all day
    Tuesday-all day
    Next Sunday- after 6pm

That's basically it. Let me know.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

I haven't heard anything from obwhite.....,

If he doesn't respond by tomorrow at noon (that's when the 3 day window to schedule expires) I am going to have to ask Nate to put him on CPU for this week so I can get my game in.

My updatd avaiability right now: (times PST)
    Tonight, Monday- after 11pm
    Tuesday- all day. . .but usually don't wake up until 11am-noon with my work sched
    Wednesday- before 2pm
    Next Sunday-after 6 pm

I doubt if the rest of the league will want to wait until next Sunday for us to get this in. . .so we need to do this tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

I'll be waiting.

3. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

dude we didn't even advance til monday... it's monday night and i'm here, next time shoot me a message on the ps3 instead of trying to get a cpu game... i've been busy with work, i can play you anytime tuesday i'm off all day..

anytime tonight, anytime tuesday, wednesday after 4, anytime thursday

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

We advanced Saturday afternoon. . .messaged you right after that. And I have added you on the PS3, you hadn't logged in since Friday.

5. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

we just agreed to play, and right after it kicked me off the PSN network, thru me off the online game i was playing and now won't let me log in, its 2:53 central time hopefully it lets me log back in, in the next minutes, i went and reset my router and i can get on the cpu just fine, but PSN won't let me sign in...

6. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i'm really sorry bro but the Playstation Network in my area is down and not coming back up tonight apparently, i did a diagnostics on my ps3 and it's connecting, getting the ip address but just won't connect to PSN which means somethings up on there end.

However, i'm off all day tomorrow and will have nothing to do. I'm in central time so when i wake up in the morning i'll get on and see what time you wanna do this, hopefully they have this fixed by then...

Once again, my bad, and my bad for not knowing that we advanced on saturday, i try to play all my games immediately but i thought we weren't advancing until mondays. I read that somewhere and weekends i am usually busy as hell...

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

it went down for me too, just got back up if you are on and still want to play. msg me here as ill check for awhile. otherwise, about 3pm pacific sounds great for me tomorrow.

8. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

That's 5 o'clock here, i'll make sure to be online. However i would prefer to play a little earlier if possible... But i should be home all day so it doesn't really matter... This should be one hell of a game!!!! :)

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm on and ready to play whenever.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

i'm on. . .game time in 5 minutes. i'll wait until 3:15 if you don't show.