Week 3: Jets at Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by stryder24, Sep 25, 2012.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Jets at Mia

Pre game for this game had some heat, and made this game more personal, but of course, all games between the jets and dolphins are personal...

Final score 35-17.....

This game really was about Reggie bush.... He had over 30 carries for over 221 yards and 3 TDs... Could not be stopped. The rookie Tannihill had a decent game throwing for 241 yards, and 2 TDs, ending with a 107 QBR... Ryan's favorite target, TE Fleener, had a breakout game, 180 yards and a TD. The fins went into a conversative, run the clock mode early in the 3rd quarter to help keep the score down. Jets QB mark Sanchez had a rough day... He had a 37% completion percentage and 4 picks, ending the day with a 34 QBR. The jets did have a decent day on the ground with 134 yards combined between their 2 min backs, but they, like the dolphins, aren't built to come back from a large deficit.

These 2 teams meet up again very soon. Should be a fun rematch.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

stryder24

Great game, HB Reggie Bush just killed me with his 38 touches in the game. If it wasn't him, it was the TE that was tearing me up my secondary.

The interceptions have always been my biggest issue. I really need my starting HB to come off the DL and bring back my north / south running game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2