Week 3: Lions vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This is my schedule for the next few days:

Saturday: Probably unavailable (wedding stuff)
    Sunday: Probably unavailable (wedding stuff)
    Monday: Anytime after 1 pm central
    Tuesday: Anytime after 2 pm central
    Wednesday: Anytime after 2 pm central

Saturday/Sunday may be negotiable if those are the only days you can play. Maybe....

Let me know. :)

2. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Finally get to play you!

So since Sat and Sun are likely out the question, here is my availability for Mon - Wed....and its pretty much the same everyday: Anytime after about 7:30 PM PST. Hopefully thats not to late for you...I know this isn't your 1st game with a west coaster. Let me know though I'm flexible and if you need me home earlier I can try but just give me a day.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The only reason you should be excited to play me is for the easy win, bates. Trust me - I ain't anything worth bragging about.

Let me know your saturday schedule. Possibility I could play that day.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nix that, Bates. Won't be free on Saturday after all. I'll try to do something this weekend but it will be tough. Worse comes to worst, we'll play Monday late. I'll just get a nap in beforehand.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll try to make the 7:30 PST start time on Monday, but I'll only be able to try once. If we get d/ced Monday night I won't be able to restart as I have to be at work at 5 AM the following day, and starting at 9:30 CST a Madden game is pushing the limit for me since I have to be up at 3:45 AM (10:30 is 5 hours sleep, that is pushing my limit).

If this game starts to hold up the league though feel free to knock me out and get a sub. I have a hard time matching up with PST folks with my early morning schedule during weekdays.

6. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

OK. And there is a good possibility I'll be home before 7:30 too so hopefully we will finish this game tonight.

I hope you finished that draft stuff...we coulda played yesterday!

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

LOL...I only got through the QB, HB, FB, K, Ps of the draft and put names on the board. Still have a LOT of work to do there. Getting to do that much though, on a day where I should be helping do wedding stuff, was....difficult. She was not letting me play a game. :)

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll be on AIM though so if you get in and are ready hit me up. Earlier the better for me. :)

9. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

You eluded me yet again...and again it benefits you.