Week 3 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Sep 9, 2010.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Week 3 News/Updates

Miami goes to Stillwater and rapes and pillages beating the bitchass Pokes 43-0 just like we promised.
    In all seriousness, G-Unit played well and we caught all the breaks getting several turnovers and running away with a game that was much tougher than the score. Okie State will be a force to be reckoned with once G gets a line that can block and give his QB some time.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

way to rep JCA....ACC4Life....at least in the CoC!

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Just trying to make it by, you know, we are "easily the weakest" conference (y)

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

BS tipped INT to start the game

and BS dropped Wiidddddeee Open flag route

Good game though JCA.....you asshole!!!

[YOUTUBE]lyQAwkjXZ2c[/YOUTUBE]

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Yes, that was the 43-point difference in the game right there :D

Plus, I just noticed you signed a recruit this week, you shouldn't be so bitter, it's not good for your health or your recruiting.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU gets there first win beating up Boston College 49-17

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC falls at home to the Corn Huskers. Broken tackle after broken tackle cost the Tar Heels this game.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's how the cookie crumbles... Big 12 has weight to throw around.(y)

Final Score: #13Nebraska 35 @ #6UNC 23.... Nebraska's potent running game returned to form as they dominated the Tar Heels in the trenches. Cody Green proved he could pass against a top defense as he completed 10-13 passes for 201 yards and two touchdowns. Nebraska's ground attack was led by Braylon Heard as he rushed for 127 yards on 13 attempts and one touchdown. Heard also had two receiving touchdowns in Nebraska's big win.

9. Iron Mickey

Way to Rep the Big 2 unlike me Jerz

Regardless 1-1 hoes!!!

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma pulls away from Penn State in the second half to win 42-17

nice win jerzey

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Ya you gotta watch out for the big 2, that was what wouldve been left of the BIG 12 if we got those Super Power Conferences

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Nice win Jerzey. I think the Big XII is actually 2-1 vs ACC users, but we'll see how it all shakes out at the end of the season. Enjoy your success while we are all rebuilding.

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina wins a double overtime thriller over #9 Georgia 45-42. In one of the wildest games in recent football history, the Gamecocks scored with 11 seconds left in the game to send it into overtime. In the first overtime both teams scored quickly to send the game into double ot tied at 42. UGA got the ball to start double ot and two sacks set them in a hole. A pass that was just barely out of bounds in the endzone led to fourth down. Without a good kicker Georgia was forced to go for it on fourth and 23, a pass that was just a little to far for the receiver gave USC the ball. One run by Lattimore set up the game winning field goal. Both defenses were not at their best in this game as they are both young and inexperienced in spots. Aaron Murray for Georgia went off against the young SC secondary throwing for nearly 450 yards and 4 TDs. The Gamecocks offense was able to stay balanced to keep Georgia on its heels. Clifford bounced back from his 5 INT performance last week as he went 19-24 for 255 yards and 3 TDs. Lattimore finally showed what the fans had been wanting to see all year as he had 23 carries for 144 yards and 3 TDs. The Gamecocks bounce back after their first two losses and are now in good shape to make it to Atlanta for the SEC Championship.

Great game as always bama, it is a battle every year and it should continue to be every year.

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

double OT looks like it was a hell of a game

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

It was probably the best game I have ever been apart of in NCAA. It was a back and forth game in which both teams deserved to win and it sucks for whoever has to lose.

16. Iron Mickey

looks like my SEC prediction was spot on!!

I knew it would be a close game.

17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

my linebackers the freshman are out of everyplay this year, cpu and user..well run plays they are so lost lol. growing pains...for my 3 freshman starters....it will pay off in the end

18. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

In one of the toughest, sloppiest CPU games I have ever played Bama edges Ohio State 16-7. A LOT of turnovers in this one. It was a rainy game and it played like it with all the fumbles and the turnovers don't tell the story because there was more fumbles that were retained. Tough game. Ohio State was particularly good against the pass and it seemed like they were in my damn huddle half the time or maybe I was just having a bad night. Regardless, I'm glad my defense played well and I'm glad that game is over. Bama rolls to 3-0.

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

It looks like it, but there is still plenty of season left.