Week 3 Packers 32 at Bears 34

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CALi BUCC, Sep 6, 2010.

1. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

Week 3 Packers 32 at Bears 34

recap in am but packers were 2 yards away from scoring as time ran out, gg hulkhagen!

2. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

2 Yards Away......
    [​IMG]
    The game started with tons of lag which last all the way until the mid 3rd quarter. The first play of the game was a pass by QB Rodgers which CB Bowman intercepted and took back 60 yards for a TD. The packers then answered with a nice drive which featured RB Grant and ended wth a short TD run. The game was choppy and both team had to modify their gameplans. Fields goals were missed, extra points were missed and the passing game was just very difficult but both team still managed to put up points. The Packers were in total control of the game and led 26-21 late into the 3rd, the Bears faced a 4th down and Coach Smith decided to mix it up with a trick play. The fake punt pass resulted in a great TD pass and run after the catch by CB Jennings. The Packers came right back and scored to go up 32-27. Late in the 4th and down 5 the Bears called on their 2 min offense and scored thanks to a dump off from QB Cutler to RB Forte. The Packers got the ball back and the game ended with a QB Rodgers pass to a WR who was pushed out 2 yards away from scoring the game winning TD!
    gg Hulk

3. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

very very good game, i believe we have the beginning of a rivalry going here

4. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

too bad my damn laptop won't load the highlights,
    I'll try using another pc next time.