Week 3: Packers at Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 28, 2012.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Packers 14
    Seahawks 17

The real Aaron Rodgers will have nightmares with the Seattle's front four, the virtual Aaron Rodgers will have nightmares with Seattle's secondary. Virtual Aaron Rodgers threw 7 interceptions as the Hawks defeated the Pack. The Seahawks could not get much going offensively as their only points of the game came off a pick six, and another interception that occurred inside Packers' territory. Luckily the defense frustrated Aaron Rodgers as most Packers' drives ended in interception. In the fourth quarter with the score 10-7, Rodgers appeared to get the last laugh as he avoided a sack and ran 22 yards for the score. With the Seahawks not being able to score on their next possession it appeared the Packers would run out the clock and get the win, but Rodgers threw his sixth pick of the game breath life into the Hawks. Matt Flynn would lead the team down the field hitting Kellen Winslow on three passes setting up a Marshawn Lynch game winning TD. good game dakota7 this makes up for the several beatings I took at your hands in Night Owls.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What a nightmare. I really need to work on getting better at this game and not forcing throws. I should also play somewhere closer to sober. :p Good game cougs Good luck the rest of the way.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Playing sober is way overrated.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm not advocating total sobriety, but shit faced is probably a bad idea.