Week 3 Power Poll

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bfruchey, Nov 24, 2009.

1. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Week 3 Power Poll

I will work on the Power Poll when I get off work today. I'm really excited about the new direction this dynasty is headed. Ksherm does a lot of extra things to make this dynasty one of the greats. So thanks sherm, even if you do run with Florida.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

LOL. Thanks, and obviously, GO GATORS!!!

3. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Ha! Just to let you know sherm, I'm a dawg fan so I might have to beat you really bad if we ever play....its not you.....its Florida...LOL

4. GoGators

I know your a dawg. I've graduated from UF, I've been to the cocktail party, I live in Atlanta, I work with a ton of UGA people, and yet life is sweet. You're not going to tell me anything I haven't heard before.

Last I checked, we've routed you the past 2 years and erased your greatest players ever (H. Walker) name from the record book and replaced it with Tim Tebow!

But I do really like Mark Richt. He sure loves to take them beatin's!

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. KnightNoles

Ohhh great just looked at schedule and we have Florida next week...... at least were at home

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am not liking my Oline at all, even struggled against the CPU, may be an off year for the bulldogs after all the glory last year lol

8. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

(1)#2 Florida- With guys like Brantley, Moody, and Heisman Candidate Thompson leading the way, they're still the team to beat.
    (2)#1 North Carolina- Can't make a better case for the #1 spot than beating back-to-back ranked opponents(Georgia&Georgia Tech) and they get a chance to continue that streak against Alabama.
    (3)#6 Alabama- Replaces a lot of key starters, but stout defense seems to be back in place and they have a chance to solidify a top spot with wins against UNC and Florida.
    (4)#5 LSU- Replaces QB(Jefferson) with top QB recruit(Shepard) from 2009 class and have been struggling to stay healthy and productive at tailback. Defense at least just as good as last year.
    (5)#13 Virginia Tech- WR Boykin is in the Heisman race and averaging 10 catches a game, but they've played no real competition yet.
    (6)#14 Clemson- WR McNeal tops Heisman list and DE Goodman has 5 sacks in two games, but another team that hasn't played anybody yet.
    (7)#7 Georgia- One loss is the only reason they go here, even if it was against a great UNC team.
    (8)#22 Florida State- One loss was a fluke with coach not at the game. Thompson is yet another Heisman hopeful who can R-U-N.
    (9)#19 Ole Miss- Too high? They trailed Colorado 21-14 until there was 2:15 left in the 4th and squeaked out a win by scoring two TD's in the last 2 minutes.
    (10)#21 Tennessee- Have great coach and look to be back on track.
    (11) Boston College- Harris looks like he could cause problems for some teams.
    (12) Auburn- Odds stacked against them being in the slightly tougher SEC.

9. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

After UNC just beat me my vote for next week is they should be #1. Check Jello's summary for details. His WR are sick. I don't care who he plays it will be tough to get him off of the field on 3rd down.

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

That was a great game Killa! I definitely think that 3rd downs were the difference in that game. Neither of us were able to force the other team into many 3rd downs, but when my guys got there, they converted while I was able to stop you on 5 of 6 3rd downs (of course 4ths downs were another story as you converted both of them).

Hopefully next year we can do it again in Tuscalooooosa.

As I said in my season preview:
    I don't think that my defense will be capable of keeping themselves off of the field so I'm going to need my offense to keep the D on the sidelines.

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Oh yeah. And you power poll needs to lose Ole Miss and add Miami.

12. GoGators

Yeah, as sorry as "da U" is, we should at least include them on the power poll. (on the bottom) :) hahah, It's just a Florida rivalry thing, don't take it personally. Giggidy giggidy!

Killa you lost to UNC???? You disappoint me. Way to not rep the SEC. haha

13. KnightNoles

hehe, see what happens next week.. could open some eyes

14. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Lol! I'm not the only one! Hova lost too! I'm curious who can take jello out cause I had no answer for his passing game.

We should keep score of the acc/sec matchup this year...

15. Quagmire34

Quagmire34 Guest

No offense taken, Gatorface. Once these kids get the hang of running a spread offense, we'll climb the power poll like a Vegas stripper on payday.