Week 3: Raiders 24 Chiefs 17

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by savaunte, Dec 8, 2010.

1. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Three weeks into the new season, and this is the second meeting between these longtime AFC West rivals. With the Chiefs getting the "W" in week 1, the Raiders were looking for their first win of the season.

With a new offense installed, the Raiders came out trying to attack the Chiefs through the air, basically throw to set up the run. The only problem was that the Chiefs run D never relented and the Raiders couldnt find any running lanes all game long. Fotunatly for the Raiders QB M.Leinart was able to find a few open receivers and move the ball enough to be able to score enough points to give the Raiders their first win of the season.

Scoring Summary:

1st
    Janokowski 33 yd FG (OAK)

2nd
    J.Edelmen 6 yd TD catch (OAK)

D.McCluster 38 yd TD catch (KC)

R.Succop 28 yd FG (KC)

Heyward-Bey 55 yd TD catch (OAK)

3rd
    D.McFadden 9 yd TD catch (OAK)

4th
    B.Berrian 33 yd TD catch (KC)

Final Score: Raiders 24 Chiefs 17

GG Bluebean GL rest of the Season

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Congrats on the divisional win @Savaunte. Can you please copy and paste the recap to the XFN site? We are trying to host all recaps there now with a link to the recap (or a copy of the entire thing) posted on this site. Thanks!

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Good Win Savaunte. I played some decent defense but had no offense. The opposite of my last loss to the Broncos. I think I'm headed towards a tough season and in for a battle for a wildcard position this season.