Week 3 Raiders vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by RVallee, Jan 23, 2015.

1. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

CHUNKNESS
    Doug, I can play tonight after advance if you want.

This weekend is tricky as I am involved in redoing a bathroom at our rental house. Saturday I should be free once I'm home, which I'm not sure what time that will be, but can play anytime after. But I also have a draft Saturday night so I'd like to schedule around that as well. But could play late Saturday also.

Sunday really depends how much we get done Saturday. If it's completed, I should be free all day Sunday. If not, I will have to let you know but am sure it would be similar to Saturday in that I could play once I get home.

Sorry for the wild schedule this advance. Let me know if anything here works.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

No problem whatsoever Ryan. I should be able to play after the advance if you like. That way you can get our game out of the way and concentrate on your bathroom remodel and draft. Let me know!

3. CHUNKNESS

RVallee

Ryan, we may not advance until Saturday. If you want to play after your draft on Saturday night that's cool.

4. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Ok sounds good thanks. If we do advance tonight, I could play then but if not we'll just plan for Saturday night then.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

What time does your draft start?

6. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Doug, draft is at 10pm EST, so I'm guessing 2-2.5 hrs for it. I should be good to go immediately following, is that too late for you?