week 3 ravens / browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 13, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

week 3 ravens / browns

when do you wanna do this kevincredible? I have a user game to play in TF4 either mon night or tues night. which day would work best for you? I'm cool either night.

2. Tuesday would be best for me. Any time frame that you prefer?

3. BDSDIGITAL

I can kickoff anytime between like 7-10 eastern. We can go tonight if you want...just gotta let me know by 10 or so. it's 8:40 now

4. BDSDIGITAL

Are we still playing tonight? If so what time are you around? I don't see you online much. Lemme know.

5. BDSDIGITAL

??? Do you want to schedule this for tonight? This is the last night to schedule...I'd rather play you than the cpu.

6. I was on a lot last night man I thought last night was the night but I never saw you. Anyhow, I can play tonight after 7pm EST.

7. BDSDIGITAL

Ok. Sorry about that. I posted in here yesterday and checked it last night and didn't see a response so I went and did something else. I won't be on right at 7 but should be on before 7:30 if that's cool.

8. It says your availability is 5pm - ? Any chance you can stay up to play after 10 tonight? Something came up from 7:30 - 10 so if not I can play tomorrow before the deadline.

I won't see this til after 10 so if you can be on I'll get on when I get home and read this. If not let me know what time you can play tomorrow before 10. I'll be around from 2:30 - all night potentially. So let me know.

9. BDSDIGITAL

I don't have time to start a game tonight it's too late. I could play at like 5 tomorrow but after that I'm going to be hit or miss. I guess if nothing else you can get a sim win, whatever.

10. 5 should be perfect. I'll be on here.

11. trutest

trutest Walk On

guys, pls get the game in before deadline. There is no way for anyone to get a sim win, its 50/50

looks like you guys were missing each other.

Kev, don't expect someone to be online and rdy to play if you never confirmed with your opponent. This is in response to

12. BDSDIGITAL

Ok great. 5 it is. I'll be online on xbox somewhere between 5-5:15 depending on traffic. See you then.

13. BDSDIGITAL

Just and FYI I should be home before 5. It's pretty slow at work today. I'll log onto xbox when I get home and post in here that I'm ready. So if you are either place you'll know I'm ready.

14. I'm officially available so I'll be waiting.