Week 3 (S2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Paytonno1son, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Week 3 (S2)

UCF 13 - Clemson 33

There was just something in the air with this one. After (2) game freezes (I have pics of the 1st time and video of the second) prior to getting on the field, it just had a bad feeling all around. Raining cats and dogs, rowdy fans, too much to handle for the Knights. UCF was applying a lot of pressure on Kyle Parker, getting hit or hurried multiple times, but everytime...I mean E-V-E-R-T-I-M-E the ball would float and flutter and someone would run under it. UCF would not score until the 3rd quarter when they were down 27-0. Brynn Harvey was held in check as the O-line was blown up on every play. The Knights had a heck of a time catching the ball in the rain as Calabrese went 9-27.
    The Knights missed there chance to shine on the National stage. They look to regroup next week when they face a solid Marshall squad.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo got Arse whooped by Ohio St 52-20 i believe

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Thank GOD, because if you went undefeated I would have been PEEVED. I want you in a bowl so bad. It will be hard with my 2 losses (So far)

4. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

EMU fell to MSU today in brutal fashion. We could just not stop the run. MSU starting running back almost broke a record rushing for 359 yards. 107 of those after first hit. Final was 17-52 i think. they scored so easy it was hard to keep track.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Buffalo 64 - #16 Rutgers 57

I know I know, I won my first game this season in a shootout but lost my starting QB for 6 weeks>....ugh......

6. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Broncos get first win of the season over FCS W(whoever the hell they are I don't even know) 49-14. Senoir RB Aaron Winchester ran 17 times for 116 yards and 2 scores. The defense also returned 2 fumbles for TD'S.

7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Been busy guys, have not been checking in as much as I would like. Anyways I got my game in last night against Bowling Green S Miss takes it in easy fashion 42-17 I believe. I just ran the ball for the most part.

8. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

9. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

sorry fellas for the hold up one hell of a weekend.... The Chips manage to hold of Michigan's 2nd half rally an pull of the upset 27-24 CMU RB Parris Cotton was player of the game with 35 car, 215 Yds, 2 TD