Week 3 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 18, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 3 - Season 1

Hard Advance for Friday/Saturday @ 8:00 pm Central.

Try to get your games in before Saturday if possible, I know that is one of the busiest days with REAL football being played and all. Expect an advance Saturday night or Sunday morning if we have to.​

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 #24 Florida State 1-1 @ #20 BYU W 52-22
    Pappa Perry NC State 2-0 BYE - -
    Jman Maryland 2-0 Mid Tenn State W 55-21
    Spatin #21 Miami 1-0 #14 Georgia Tech W 31-24
    KennyLSU #14 Georgia Tech 2-0 @ #21 Miami L 31-24
    Dru50 #11 North Carolina 2-0 ECU W 35-2
    Dakota7 #17 Nebraska 2-0 @ #13 Virginia Tech W 19-7
    Schmeezil Colorado 2-0 Wyoming W 41-10
    jmillhimes Iowa State 2-0 @ Kent State W 39-17
    Huronia8 #8 Oklahoma St 2-0 Rice W 59-35
    hornfan #4 Texas 2-0 Texas Tech W 59-17
    Wader49 Texas A&M 1-0 Utah State W 41-20

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can get my game in tonight. Would have done it last night but had two user games in other dynasties to knock out.

Murk, after this advance will there be a bit of a lull for the holiday week? My week 4 game will be a user game against GT that I'd like to play but as I mentioned in the vacation thread, I don't know how much access to an Xbox I'll have until I return home a week from Sunday.

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Will try to get mine in tonight, having some family things at the moment.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

hornfan is getting his game in some time tonight, dakota is playing his tomorrow morning, and spatin and kenny are both playing right now.

I will advance sometime tomorrow morning

5. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

I hate losing on stupid plays. I fell victim to the QB is being wrapped up but somehow pitches the ball which gets Intercepted by the defense. Great game but that and a late INT did me in. I will be posting a full scouting report on Miami.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Mid Tennessee is horrible...so is my second tem D though.

Starters were done after the 48-0 halftime score and the scrubstitutions managed to give up 21 points...pisses me off lol.

Looking forward to next week with Rutgers and more of a challenge than the last two of Tulane and Mid Tenn lol.

7. Dru50

Slight change in my schedule. The wife now wants to leave tonight at around 8 or 9pm to hit the road to St. Louis, so there is virtually no chance of me getting in a game vs KennyLSU (even if we advance sometime today) until sometime Saturday late night or Sunday.

The good news is that I think I may have more access to play Mon-Wed than I thought, since my brother in law (who I would have to compete for TV time with) has to work while we are visiting next week. I'm hoping that based on this, I won't slow down momentum, but I think based on my schedule and Kenny (who I think said he is out for the weekend) that we won't be able to get our game in until Monday.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What are you talking about?

You shouldn't be trying to pitch the ball when you are wrapped up (whoever did it), and it should get picked off if you do decide to do that. Read the rule about late pitches.

9. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

No I hit the button to pitch the ball right before the tackler was wrapping me up. Nesbitt's arm was still free to pitch the ball. The glitch is that when the DE bagan to tackle me, Nesbitt slowed down while Allen kept going forward. The delay in the pitch combined with Allen being a yard ahead of the play caused the fumble/INT. Here is a timeline of events to help you understand...

Option Right -> I see defender coming toward me -> I hit pitch button but no pitch occurs -> DE hits my left side(ball in right hand) -> allen one yard ahead -> now the pitch occurs somehow -> DB picks it off

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

ic, that sucks. I misunderstood what you were saying, but for future reference ..if you ever get off a bogus pitch you run it out of bounds for no gain.

11. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

Yeah I know that. I have learned when to pitch and have gotten pretty good at it. This was just odd.

12. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Sorry about breaking the scoring cap, but there was nothing I could do. Stupid Taco Tech put up 58 on me. Damn running back broke 2 or 3 tackles every screen pass and took 4 or 5 of them to the house. Luckily John Chiles ran back 3 kickoffs for scores, and ended the day with 500 yards of offense by himself. (including the kickoffs) If you want to throw out the results and have me replay it that's fine.

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

The rule clearly says..if your opponent scores big, you can score bigger.

Where are we at w/ people who need their games played?

Mine says I need to play, but it is actually recorded already (seen this before).

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Waiting on..

jmillhimes (hasn't even accepted his invite)??
    SPatin (hasn't accepted invite)
    Shmeezil (has recruited, but not played)
    Dru50 (has recruited, but not played)

Everyone has got a win that did the first time except Dakota7. It is okay with me if you want your results thrown out so you can play it again to get the win. If not, let me know asap.

Guys..get your games in. If you are on vacation already, let me know. But you've had about 2-3 days to accept your invites.

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

If you want to throw it out, I'll play it again. But I can't play untill tomorrow morning. Either way is cool.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Papa Perry, can you please throw out the results. Try and win this time ;)

Everyone else needs to have their games in by tomorrow mid day.

I've seen SPatin online, and jmill if Im not mistaken.

17. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I have not been online in 2 days. Ill be on Monday Morning

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

they're thrown out

19. dakota7

sweet thanks

20. Dru50

I got my game in with UNC today. Good to go.

21. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Murk, do I need to advance around 11:00 central today or give them til this evening when I get home from work?

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Who hasn't played still?

23. dakota7

Just finished mine. There are still a couple others left though. Including GT/Miami.

24. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

advance it next time you are on perry.

I'm sorry guys, you have been online, had the chance to play, and have not given us any notification as to why you haven't played. SPatin, I've seen you online plenty, and you are on now playing a regular dynasty game. So if you don't want the game to be simmed you should try getting it in asap, and shooting Perry a message if you see him online.

games that have not been played:
    SPatin (online now)
    jmillhimes (online an hour ago)
    Shmeezil (online 7 hours ago)

recruiting not done:
    SPatin
    jmillhimes

25. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I wasn't able to advance on my lunch break. I will at 5:30 central when I get home. If your playing your game msg me on live so I know