Week 3 (season 1)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

May 17, 2009
    Week 1 User MVP
    Top QB: Idaho Dominique Blackman 8-10 190 yards 2 TD 1 int
    Top RB: UTEP Joe Baynard 18 att 181 yards 1 TD
    Top WR: Fresno State Davon Dunn 3 rec 98 yards 1 TD

Week 2 User MVP
    Top QB: Rice Nick Fanuzzi 12-18 203 yards 3 TD
    Top RB: Fresno State Robbie Rouse 18 att 128 yards 2 TD
    Top WR: Central Michigan Jerry Harris 2 rec 140 yards 2 TD

Week 3 Matchups

FCS Midwest vs So Miss
    Really.....I mean who the hell made these schedules? Boys if you don't make your yardage goals I will hang my head in shame. So Miss put the B team in from the get go and make it competative. Austin Davis should have a big 1 QTR before he gives way to his back up enough about this one So Miss in a route 45-7. Pray for no injuries JINX!!!!!

UTEP vs New Mexico St
    This should be an easy game for UTEP but hold the phone don't look ahead one week as Temple is waiting on the other side. Hopefully the D shows up as the O has been clicking especially RB Joe Baynard who has been tearing up D's on the ground. UTEP wins but New Mexico keeps it close 35-27.

Army vs La Tech
    Coach Murkya is beside himself as he again plays a tough team. He took out his frustrations on the commish last week gritty win by Tech to even the season at 1-1 lets keep it rolling boys LA TECH 31-Army 21.

Marshall vs Ohio
    Conference game that the Herd need in a big way. After starting the season 0-2 the ship needs to be righted and what a great way to start than with the Bobcats from Ohio. Marshall needs to take care of the ball and they should win this one easily 28-17.

Idaho vs Texas A&M
    I don't know which way to go here A&M has a pretty good offense and defense yet Idaho seems to be able to score with anyone. One week they get past BGSU then lay a bunch of points on an FCS team. Which team shows up? I am gonna go with A&M in a shoot out 38-31.
    CMU vs Western Michigan
    RIVALRY GAME!!!!! In the early running for Coach Of the Year Coach makinpropel has CMU cruising and the Broncos should not slow them down. The fans will be happy they can watch CMU run it up in the 1st half and head to the parking lot to drink the WMU losers under the table in Beer Pong. CMU 35 Western 21
    Hawaii vs Miami OH
    Hawaii is siting at 1-0 while Miami comes in licking their wounds after a tough loss to La Tech. This should be broadcast people we need to get on this. I need some scouting on the Warriors come on Max make this happen...think the talent gap is too much in this one Hawaii wins 24-17.
    Penn State vs Temple
    Temple is 2-0 but they have easily played the weakest schedule. I think I will go with PSU cause Coach InfinitiMTX can't play both sides of the ball. PSU 41-Temple 28.
    Wisconsin vs NIU
    Coach Rip has played the hardest schedule so far with 2 user games and then this one. How in the hell does Wiskey travel to NIU who made these damn schedules? No way a Big 10 team goes to a MAC team. Anyway sorry Rip but this looks like a 1-2 start on the season. I call em like I see em and NIU is just not talented enough Wiskey 35 NIU 21.
    Off this week
    Fresno State

• Like Like x 4
  2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    Sorry, mcyork I'm not able to broadcast anything at this point. I need to find a way to make my iphone do the work for me and hook that up, though. Anyone have any tips on that?

Not sure on the Hawaii-Miami(OH) prediction. My team is garbage. Hopefully Max just has more garbage than me. lol
  3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    Who made these damn schedules? hahahaha that was funny

brooooadcast, go ask JMS what he has and drop some bills..I wanna see this!