Week 3 Season 4

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Oshiomogho, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

According to the online dynasty site, we are in week 3. but I dont see a dynasty wire post

anyway, its ALL recruiting this week expect Philstyle3005 in a conference match

everyone else get recruiting done and maybe we can get a quick bye week done with

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Yup we have indeed advanced. It's recruiting only for everyone minus PhilStyle. We'll advance when he gets his game done. I would've texted everyone but we advanced at midnight EST.

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I'll have it done after I get off work. IrishBearcat do you want me to text you after I play it?

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Yup, if you could please. Oshiomogho , I work 6-midnight EST tonite. Can I toss you commish?

5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 30
    Oregon 13

Colorado comes up with a big win on the road agains the Oregon Ducks today. Colorado dominated the 1st half, going up 24-0 and playing just about as good as they could. Oregon would fight back though and score back to back touchdowns behind the legs of Lache Seastrunk to make the game 24-13. Lache refused to go down and broke tackles to take both tis to the house. Colorado would fight back though and get a field goal, and then add another field goal to end the game. Tony Jones, who was given a bad assessment by the team doctor last week when he told him he'd be out for at least 11 weeks, had 2 touchdowns and some nice runs. Malcolm Creer did a great job in relief. Nick Hirschman looked about as good as he ever has going 12/17 for 188 yards and a touchdown. Seastrunk had 3 carries for 89 yards which leads to a lot of questions as to why the coaching staff didn't get the ball to him more often. Colorado has a bye next week.