Week 3 Step up or go home

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jan 17, 2011.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Week 3 has some huge matchups coming up. 2 teams looking to turn teams around in Oregon St vs Penn St. Neither team made a bowl game but both teams have started off the season strong. Oregon St beat BYU and Arizona St in its first 2 games this season. Penn St beat Ohio and Temple. Both teams are looking to make it halfway to bowl eligibilty. Penn St is trying to run the ball and so is Oregon St so look for this one to be a defensive battle

Penn St 20 Oregon St 17

Arizona St will travel to Eugene to face Oregon. Arizona St suffered a setback week 2 against Oregon St but mainly because of Poyer Island. 2 turnovers inside the 10 hurt Arizona St who lost in last seconds of the game. They will bring the No huddle into Eugene and try to rebound from week 2. Oregon choked week 1 against Kansas St and have yet to play Week 2. Can they be 0-2 going into this game time will tell

Arizona St 24 Oregon 17

Michigan travels to Cal in another Big Ten/ Pac 10 challange game. Michigan rebounded from the embarrassment of losing to EMU by destroying Notre Dame 48-0. Michigan may have turned it around and will now face a challenge in Cal. Cal beat Indiana and West Virgina and are 2-0 coming into this one. Alot on the line in this game as it could lead to another recruit for the conference that win.

Cal 28 Michigan 21

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Uh oh.. Big game week again!

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    great work ND! Cant wait for our game

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

21-17 oregon st

17-7 Arizona st.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Conference homer.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Haha No just think st will pull the upset there. And frisky gna surprise Oregon with his new team lol. I'm never gonna get to use that extra schools if I get it anyways lol

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    haha i hear ya