1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 3 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

After losing to Cal, Houston hangs in there for a big win over #4 texas... details to follow.

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

3. toobac

toobac Walk On

4. toobac

toobac Walk On

UCF pulls away late, wins 38 - 24. Both teams struggle with multiple turnover and countless penalties that killed drives. Stats :
    [​IMG]

5. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nice win bear:) On a more personal note I need to figure out how up my game, or at the very least not throw ints everyone is looking really ruff this year.

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Horned Frogs Earn Another

Midshipmen are no match for TCU.

TCU started out this one relatively slow, and was shocked to be down 21-7 with less than 1 minute to go in the first half. Early on in the 2nd quarter, QB Casey Parchall was knocked out of the game with a shoulder injury. Redshirt freshman QB Matt Brown would carry the load for the rest of the way, setting up a quick score after a nice two minute drive to make the score 21-13 at halftime. The second half was all TCU as Brown would throw for a TD, and HB Matthew Tucker would get his second TD of the game. TCU would add 2 4th quarter field goals, and the final score was 33-21. Parchall remains a questionable start for the big MWC opener at home next week against BYU.

7. titangator

titangator Walk On

SMU getting worked right now after 1, trail 14-0

8. titangator

titangator Walk On

Calmed down a little in the second quarter.... started playing defense... trail 14 to 3 at the half, I get ball to start the second.

Do yall have a rule about changing playbooks throughout season?

9. titangator

titangator Walk On

Trail 28 to 17 after 3

10. titangator

titangator Walk On

SMU drops their first game of the season to Big 12 opponent Colorado 35 to 23. No defense, no run game = a loss.

11. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

[​IMG]

Got lazy towards the end, and ECU punished me!!

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

well done JD
    I knew we could count on you to play as soon as you got back. congrats on the win. looks like a fun close one. I will advance tonight.

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

bye Week