Week 3 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by -Cougars-, Jun 25, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Dec 30, 2010
    Wyoming 45 WMU 21

Well Wyoming once again dominated in a balanced form. Robert Marve threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's While Ralph Bolden rushed for 149 yards and 3 TD's. The Cowboys are coming along very well so far and have a MWC foe next week, UNLV. We will see how next week turns out.
  2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jan 29, 2011
    #21 TEXAS A&M 3

Transfer RB Robinson got the start with Adam Robertson being injured for 11 weeks in the contest against Alabama. The first play of the game he took a read option play to the house. The first series went just as bad for the Aggies offense as it did for the defense with them turning the football over. Orlando Ward hit rising start TE Thompson with him laying out for the score. Just like that CSU was up 14-0 in the 1st, but the offense would cool down.

Both defenses dominated in the second quarter with the Aggies giving up the only points of the quarter, a CSU Fitzpatrick field goal. The Rams went into halftime up 17-0.

The Aggies would finally get on the board with a field goal to start the half after forcing a punt. The Rams defense would force another turnover with Jason Jones picking off a ball deep in the endzone. Then RB Phillip Holley scampered for a short score inside the 5 to put the Rams up 24-3 and blow open the gates.

CSU would score another touchdown on a sweep play with Joe Fletcher carrying it for six. CB Terrance Black had another pick to seal the game, making it back to back interceptions for the defensive back. He would take it all the way to the house to put the Rams up 38-3, which would remain the final score. The Rams have not given up a touchdown this season, and have only given up 6 points in 3 games.
  3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Jun 28, 2010
    New Mexico-21
    South Florida- 16

Just like week 1, New Mexico was unable to complete passes going just 3-15. Will Burton and Tyler McNair, along with the defense were able to carry New Mexico to their win to go 3-0. New Mexico St. is up next. Burton and McNair combined for 225 rushing yards on 27 carries.

Aaron Cook (QB)- 2-11 for 33 yards
    Alvin Holt (QB)- 1-2 for 42 yards, TD
    Will Burton (HB)- 18 carries for 121 yards, TD
    Tyler McNair (HB)- 9 carries for 104 yards, TD
    Darnell Jones (WR)- 42 yard TD reception
  4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Mar 12, 2011
    WOW! Air Force gave me the hardest CPU game ive had in years! and i came away a 1 point win. having to punt with about 90 seconds to go was scary knowing a FG would make me lose. Barrett went nuts, breaking off 2 long runs and totaling 159 yards on 17 carries. I shut him down a lot it felt like and he still almost averaged 10 yards per carry.

Berry was shut down to just 91 yards while Marks went for 248 with 2 scores and a bad interception on a tipped pass in the endzone to kill the opening drive of the game.

I recorded situational stats but have not updated the season totals yet. ive getting better as there is now a better template.

>> You can view full stat book here <<