Week 3: Texas A&M @ Auburn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Week 3: Texas A&M @ Auburn

[​IMG]

UGLY you aint got no Alibi

The Aggies Roll into Jordan Hare stadium comming off an opening day loss and looking to upright the boat. The Tigers Are 2-0 and THe offense is explosive as ever ranked in the top 5 in the NCAA and looking to run all over any who opposed, Especially since Will Williams(#1 FS), Micheal Bradshaw(#2 MLB), and Mark Hodges(#3 C) were in attendance on this rainy day. Well the Aggies didnt get that message.

This one was a defensive battle. With the only scores of the first half comming off two fg to put TAMU up 6-0. Not much would change in the 3rd as TAMU added another to go up 9-0 and time running out of time to put it together and drive down field. Kodi Burns and Tim hawthorne put together something to get it down to the 4 yard line. From there Burns finished it off with a 4 yard scramble into the end zone with 1:01 left. TAMU recovers the kick and kneels out the time. Game over.

TAMU
    J.Johnson 11/16 141
    A.Vela 3 Rec 81 YDS / H.Morrow 3 Rec 41 YDS
    M.Featherston 6Tk 4FL 3 Sks(This guy is the reason TAMU was so good on DEF, he pretty much was in on everyplay disrupting it someway)

AUB
    (only Defense is worthy of stats recognition)
    J. Bynes 13 Tks 1FL
    C. Stevens 7 Tks 1FL 1 SK
    R.Gray 6 Tk 2FL 1 Sk

Next UP the Tigers Go to Battle the ailing Buffs.

I want to thank coach rbpd5015, The only Person who has every Completely shut down my pass game this year or ever( K.Burns 7/22 2int)

2. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Bamaboi,

What a great game, I wanted to write something up, but was completely swamped this week at work. Also how did you get the pictures in?

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

saved the highlight then uploaded them to easportsworld, from there you have to save to desktop and upload to 3rd party like photobucket