1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 3: Vikes v Lions

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JSimms, Aug 26, 2010.

1. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Week 3: Vikes v Lions

Can you play tonight?? If we can't play tonight, I'll probably need to push it back to Sunday. Let me know!! AIM = simmons08, best way to reach me or text at 913-634-5688.

Thanks,
    JSimms

2. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

just hopped on and did not see ya... Sunday is fine though

3. JSimms

hey...i just got back on; im available the rest of tonight if you can play. I'd love to get this in tonight if at all possible!

thanks,
    JSimms

4. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

fyi, tonight it'll have to be a little later, I'm going for dinner with the wife at 7 - so we won't be back until later.

5. JSimms

Can you play before dinner? Ill be back in town at 1 pm cst, and available the rest of the day to play. Let me know...ill be looking for you on here and xbl periodically. Do you have aim? Would be a lot easier to schedule if you do...

6. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

i have 2 preschool kids - playing before they're in bed is problematic. can hop on to check stuff, but no such thing as uninterrupted time with them!

7. JSimms

I hear ya...I'll look for you on xbl tonight.

8. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

alright, I disconnected, reconnected, signed out and in... just not working today. keep getting the 'failed to retrieve game info from opponent' error.

9. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

want me to just drop so you can play the cpu?

10. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

? wierd.. I had just messaged him about how throwing a bomb up 5 scores with 4 min left in the game was 'classy' and I got a 'connection has been lost' message.

11. JSimms

To clarify, it wasn't a "bomb"...it was a quick slant; but I'll issue a public apology for passing in the 4th quarter up by 4 scores. To be honest, guess I was just a little bored running every play in the 2nd half against 8-9 men in the box. Our connection was HORRIBLE and I hope it's better the 2nd time we play this season. GG and I look forward to our game later in the year.

12. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

might have conn issues here, my last game was laggy as hell too. maybe time to upgrade the dsl....