Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Dec 1, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Week 3

Post summary here

2. JB21

JB21 Walk On

FIns @ Vikes

this game was sorta one sided as the madden gods were on my side
    ap was running as he never ran before, jackson was finding his passing game
    rookie nieves returned a kick return for a td just to have it returned back for a clipping penalty...fins had 2nd yr qb white at the helm but some costly over thrown balls and pop ups were just finding viking players gg fins gl the rest of the season

3. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

The patriots continued to roll through their angel tissue soft sched. With yet another easy win this time over the bills...

The pats once again went up 28-0 in the 1st qtr then the bills got a quick kick return before the second.... The pats then tuned the ball over on a fumble deep in bill territory but forced them into a safwty going up 30-7 they then decided to put the breaks on a little in fear of running the score up instead optingto run the ball and short throws to kill the clock before getting the ball back at half this allowed the bills to score 2 more times and pull within 13 before half.....

The second half came and the pats only allowed a Fg the rest of the way and picked up where they left off in the first ending the game on a 24-0 run winning the game 54-20...

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Giants 41
    Packers 24

Giants had a great day offensively as they trashed the Packers. Aaron Rodgers just couldn't avoid to pressure and was sacked at least 3 times and picked off a couple times. Nick Collins did have a pick 6 when down 17-3 to keep Green Bay in it. But the Giants Kick Returner Moore had a crazy day with two KR for TDs. Almost managed to comeback if it weren't for the 3 and outs. Packers drop to 1-2 while the Giants increase to 3-0.

GG jersey, well played.

5. trutest

trutest Walk On

GG Masler, nice summary. I don't know who this Moore guy is but I picked him up via Free Agency and he's been a playmaker.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Eagles 44 Skins 19

The Eagles handle the skins after a very close first half. The skins miss an extra point to tie the game at 20 and then fall apart.

Bellows returned the next kick off for a TD, Jackson would later return a punt for a TD.

Crazy game. McCoy and Grant split carries this week and were both effective. McNabb was just ok.

7. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

Panthers 30
    Falcons 14

Unlike their previous match up two weeks earlier, the Panthers were able to contain the Falcons offense throughout. Using a short ball control offense along with an unpredictable rushing attack the Panthers exploited the Falcons linebackers all game long as well as identifying a weakness as middle linebacker Lofton would sometimes cheat his assignments early as well as be over aggressive. Jon Beason sealed the game when he picked off Matt Ryan, which led to the go ahead score as Willis McGahee again ran the texas route, exploiting the hole often left by Lofton for the touchdown.

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Cowboys 31
    Colts 28

GG HotRod. Very entertaining game as it was pretty good defense by both teams interrupted by big plays by both teams. Romo was pretty accurate but could only complete short passes while Manning put up many more yards but was picked off 2 or 3 times and had about 10 passes bounce off Cowboys hands.
    Terrence Newman was named game MVP but it was really Felix Jones with 278 kickoff return yards, including 2 returned inside the Colts 20 and a 50 yard TD run. How did he not get the MVP?

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    GG Jugg, besides the few big plays my offense sucked. My o-line was getting abused all game and I had very little time to throw despite guys being open. Had to rush throws a lot and should've had more than 2 picks. My specials teams was dreadful in the game. The D did the best they could but when you only have 30 yards to defend, what can you do? Colts need to get it together.