week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

week 3

we have advanced. with the holidays we wont advance again until the 27th. if you are the last one done you need to post in here since i will be on my xbox minimally the next couple weeks.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Tennessee 45
    Florida 31

Florida's offense was near impossible to stop, but thanks to 2 stops (i think) I pulled this one out. I managed to use a ball control offense to keep their offense off the field, though I lost my starting running back Brown for the game in the 3rd quarter. Burton was 28-33 for 416 yards and 5 TDS, he also rushed for 51 yards and 2 TDS.

Restart: I accidentally turned family play on when I started the game

Recruiting: So far Tenn has signed 5 star SS Franklin and 4 star TE Bennett.

My opening schedule has been brutal so far, week 1: bye, week 2: @ ND, week 3: @ UF

3. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Akron - 28
    Cincinnati - 63

The last fourteen points scored by me were all defensive TDs. Kind of disappointed about this one because I was hoping my defense would continue dominating. They played great against the run, but Akron's passing game gave us a bit of trouble. Akron was very inconsistent. It was either a long drive for a TD or a 3-6 play drive and then a punt. Half of their points came off of turnovers. Hazelton had a big day with 3 TDs, and Chazz Anderson threw 5 TDs. Look for our running game to be big next game since the backup is actually pretty good (88 OVR, 94 SPD).

Btw, Week 1 game summary is up.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

UNC 38
    USF 13

This was a good outing for the Tar Heels on both sides of the ball. The offense made several big plays, including some runs for 35+ yards by large and in charge Ryan Houston. The 250 lb HB showed off some nimble feet when he got into the open field. AJ Blue didn't do much with his legs but made a couple nice deep throws. The best play was a 60-yard TD on an option pass. Defensively the Tar Heels harassed the USF quarterbacks and forced several interceptions.

BTW, I will update my team page later on today. I need to complete write-ups for my last two games.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

We advance yet?

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I think Cole said he would advance Tuesday due to some personal issues. Not sure if the BC/FSU match was played yet.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Thanks for the update

8. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Florida State and BC game was played and BC won. I got to get my write-up from my laptop to the web.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Im advancing within the next half hour.

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I haven't been on the xbox, did we advance?

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah we advanced to week 4 yesterday. Think its one more week till we play again.

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Yeah big rematch. Should be good

13. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Hova, you wanna get this game in this weekend?