Week 3...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Dec 20, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Wisconsin Takes down tough TCU 40-24. TCU was not easy.....thank god for 3 fumbles by the offense. I could not run on them for shit but they did struggle at time covering my man K Lewis as he bagged 3 tds in the 1st half.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

we barely beat Iowa St. Coker got hurt, our offense went in the shitter. I have never controlled a team where 1 player meant so much. He's by far, not the greatest player of all time. But our QBs suck, our best WR (as helli pointed out) has a route running of 15, and our backup RBs are 3* freshmen. No Coker = Iowa .500

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

After a bye week to kind of marinade in the Wisconsin loss...Army got crushed by Cal...Army couldn't stop the run and was lucky to score. It took a 100 yard option run play to get them on the board.

Early season out of conference ends this week.

Big 10 has wins over Rutgers and Cal. Loss to Washington. Game remaining Illini vs Pitt.

Big East lost to Purdue and UCLA...big games this week USF vs Stanford and Illini vs Pitt.

Pac 10 lost to Wisconsin...beat Iowa and Cincinati....Stanford vs USF left.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i gotta make 2 game videos.....iowa and Cal.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Wisconsin vs Iowa is created from last season....Cal next.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

oh for joy....i get to relive 5 fumbles, 4 on kickoffs/punts i believe. next your gonna tell me you splicing a highlight reel of vick and desean jackson from yesterday. fml and my teams

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

After reviewing it is not as bad as it seems. You were leading by 4 in the 4th with 4-5 mins left. You let me go down the field without a fight. A few times you held the ball too long and made some interesting decisions. True that the fumbles really put a roadblock on winning on the last drive but you were still in position to win.

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ok, I'm a little worried about my recruiting this week. While it appears my visits were scheduled I'm not 100% sure my call points went through. The servers were acting up this morning, when i was exiting out I got some error, but everything was already locked in. :(

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Uh oh Hotrod you might get screwed like I did...