Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, May 16, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Week 3 is Up and Running (Finally). Sorry to Clugate and RW, We've been stuck on Week 2 for a while and needed to advance to Move the Season along. I know it was out of our control, Hard decisions needed to be made to move the Season along. at least it won't affect yr Conference standings.

User games this week is Ohio St-USC & Oregon-Wash. Rest of Us Cpu. Best of Luck everyone.

advance is Wed night.

=============== #2 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 24-7 against Washington (0-1).
    This week, the Crimson Tide will host Arkansas (0-1).

Bama opened their season in impressive style as they dominated the Huskies and Golden Boy Nick Montana as the Sr was under pressure all game and was sacked 3 times. Bama opens SEC West play with Ark at BDS and The Tailgaters have been Crowing all week for this Matchup. Ark hurting losing their 1st game and Hope to Upend the Tide at Home.

=============== #20 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 45-6 against North Texas (0-1).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host South Carolina (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Eddie Davis has committed to Georgia

Well 1st Game under New Headman BC proved to be Good as they Rolled NT as the starters sat out most of the 2nd half to give the Underclassman some work. This Week Rival SC at Sanford Stadium, can they contain the SC Rushing attack??. Time will tell how the Dawgs will compete in the Florida Dominated SEC East, who have won the last 3 east titles.

=============== #1 Florida Gators (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 38-31 against Ohio State (0-1).
    This week, the Gators will host #18 Florida State (1-0).

Down Big to Ohio St and the Gators pulled out the Win by 3. Now the Gators get rival FSU back from a 1 yr Hiatus. The Swamp will be Packed.

=============== #8 Auburn Tigers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Auburn won 31-14 against Oregon (0-1).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Nashville to face the Vanderbilt Commodores (1-0).

Dominating effort vs the Ducks and Au is off to a 1-0 start. Now they get the Commadores of Vandy as they come in to the game 1-0 in a long time. should be a runaway as Fred is Hoping to Compete with Bama for the SEC West Title.

=============== #10 UCLA Bruins (1-0) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 34-29 against Michigan (0-1).
    This week, the Bruins will host Colorado (0-1).

Game was Simmed- No Report. The Bruins get the Buffs at Home in the Rose Bowl as Colorado hopes to Pull the Upset. Being ranked 10th in the Top 25 it should be a runaway.

=============== #6 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Clemson to face the #5 Clemson Tigers (1-0).

Know the Press Clippings can stop as we all heard about the Great Option Attack that Eyeke is Bringing to the Lions this yr. They don't get an easy game as they Travel to Death Valley as they Get the 5th ranked Tigers of Clemson. it should be a great game.

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State lost 38-31 against Florida (2-0).
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Los Angeles to face the #7 USC Trojans (1-0).

The Defense Laid a egg in the 2nd half as the Offense went to sleep as they thought they had it in the bag vs Florida. Now the Buckeye's have to Rally But the Road gets tougher as they head to La to battle the USC Trojans. It should be a classic between these 2 Users.

=============== Washington Huskies (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Washington lost 24-7 against Alabama (1-0).
    This week, the Huskies will host #15 Oregon (0-1).

Young group is in need of Maturing quickly as they hope to Compete in the Pac-12. They get their 1st Test vs the Ducks, who are coming off a Bad week in which they were dominated Vs Auburn. Huskies need a Win to get their confidence back.

=============== #15 Oregon Ducks (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Oregon lost 31-14 against Auburn (1-0).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Seattle to face the Washington Huskies (0-1).

Ducks dropped to 15th in the polls and hope to start their Pac-12 schedule with a win. They get the Huskies and Golden Boy Nick Montana, who hopes to have a better game then he had vs Bama.

=============== #7 USC Trojans (1-0) ===============
    Last week, USC won 33-7 against Arizona State (0-1).
    This week, the Trojans will host #9 Ohio State (0-1).

The Trojans started their Pac-12 schedule with a dominating effort vs the Sun devils. Now they Get the Vestless Buckeyes as they Hope to contend for the NT at the end of the yr.

=============== #16 Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 23-20 against Colorado (0-1).
    This week, the Cornhuskers will host #3 Oklahoma (1-0).

Barely squeaking by the Buffs shows major issues with this team as they are breaking in a New QB at the Helm. The Defense needs to show their strength if they are gonna go to another Big 12 Title Game. They get Rival Sooners as they Hope to Derail the Sooners NT Hopes.

=============== #14 Michigan Wolverines (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Michigan lost 34-29 against UCLA (1-0).
    This week, the Wolverines are idle.

Game was simmed-No report. TR is Gone and The New Yr begins with New QB's. Now the Wolverines hope to come back from their Off week with a Solid effort. The Defense is still solid as they didn't lose many from last yr's Team. Most of the Backup qb's got alot PT time last yr so they breakin period should be very minimal.

2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Thanks for waiting all of three hours since PSN was fully back up and running to advance. Did you even read our scheduling thread?

3. bamagrad

I feel U RW, But Decisions Had to be made to Benefit the rest of the League. eyeke hasn't even played his 1st game yet cause of Back to back off weeks, so this was something I was thinking of either wait for U and Clu to play or just advance the week to get the rest of the League Back on Track. That is why I posted my earlier thread this afternoon. To give everyone time to get Games in. U still have the rest of the season to go. & Yes I did read the scheduling thread, I made a decision that benefit the rest of the players in the Dynasty. Time to Get Going and Get this season in High Gear.

4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

You posting your thread earlier this morning has no effect if the system was on and off like it was all day today. We sit around for days and days without the league advancing (before the PSN hacking) and then you give us virtually no time to get our games in. I know that it was because of person reasons that can't be avoided, that takes priority, and that are much much more important than the games, but then again we should get applicable time to get our stuff done as well (after a month of the system being down). I just feel like we didn't get that time and this isn't the first time I haven't been given applicable time to get a user game in.

5. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

I understand where both redwings and bama are coming from.

I am not surprised by the advance and agree that we have to get this moving. It is unfortunate that we couldnt get our game in, but the league must go on!

6. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

I also just noticed that UCLA won. Pretty surprising to me, on paper Michigan's team was much better talent wise.

7. slim

slim Walk On

@bamagrad
    @uagrad90

uagrad and I are set to play our game tonight. I believe advance is at 10 or later. We are going to get this game in haha. uagrad has been great about working with my schedule.

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I will have to remember that later when I am in need of a score real bad :D.

@bamagrad
    @slim

9. bamagrad

Does that Mean yr going to spot him 7 points slim??

@slim
    @uagrad90

10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Hey I like that idea :cool:

11. slim

slim Walk On

that means we wouldn't go into overtime though. i personally enjoy our 3 point games haha.

12. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

If I can keep it to 3 I will be happy.

13. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Advance yet?

14. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Not yet he usually jumps on late and advances us on the deadline days

15. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Well Slim put it to me tonight. The Huskies were just to young on the O & D lines to deal with the Ducks.