1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 15, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Week 3

I feel that the issues have been resolved enought to take it to the next week, but a couple quick reminders...

Remember to mix up your play calling. HB's are checkdowns, not maid recievers in routes.

You may only move 1 Def. player, and you must control that player during the play.

Please do not milk the clock, the play should be snapped around 15 seconds, that is average, i know with audibles/motion it could be less, but dont purposly run the clock to shorten the game, no fun for anyone.

**We need to post our playbooks and Def. schemes, sorry I forgot to put a thread up earlier.

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Just waiting on ToBeast, was hoping he would play tonight but if I dont hear from him, we will adv. tomorrow at the latest.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Will be adv. at around 9:30PM EST tonight, I would say 3 1/2 days is enough time to get your comp game in.