Week 4 2012 Now Open - Deadline 11.6.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 3, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 4 2012 Now Open

Please complete by November 6, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lambeau let me know when u can play

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

MikeD let me know man. I'm good late tonight when the woman goes to bed or bout anytime tomorrow.

Update on the recruit database: I have 4 more teams to do. Will be released tomorrow. No JUCO's are on there except 1 for Kent St. They were the first team I did and found a much faster way to get it done. Unfortunately it causes me to skip over JUCO's. Pretty interesting stuff on how the guys come in. There is definate bell curve where almost all fall into a specific range, yet I have seen a couple outliers. Temple had a 3* G come in as a 70 OVR and was ranked out about the 60th best guard so you can find some sleepers.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I can play until about midnight tonight and after like 4pm tomorrow eastern times...i will send you a friend request on PSN in a few minutes so just hit me up when you are ready

5. NDCOLTS1979

If i can get by Lambeau i might make it to the top 10 coming in at #15 right now

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Shizzle I'm slackin. Forgot we were at MAC season time. Scheduling threads up shortly....

7. NDCOLTS1979

We are flying through pace wise lol

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling threads up. I think I need a nap.

9. onaradio34

Temple defeats rival Buffalo 38-17. Dredd started off slow and fell behind 17-0 in the first half. He kept making valiant efforts to come back but his D decided that Pierce's numbers weren't worthy of a player his stature. Twice he cut the lead to 2 scores and twice Pierce went for huge TD runs without being touched. He probably had 150 yards total on 2 consecutive carries.

GG Mike, you had a solid game plan but Temple is just too far ahead talent-wise.

10. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

GG Radio Buffalo is on the rise but still has a long way to go...seems like the players just want to live off the Rutgers win the whole season...QB ony hit on 13 of 30 passes all game just terrible...once pushed x and the throw was so bad it was actually completed to a different player...but we are getting better...

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I was going to lament about getting stomped by Cincy, but I gave up only half of what Ohio State hung on CLW. Geez, that was the greasy end of the strap on, for sure.

Anyway, Miami plays the Battle for the Victory Bell with the expected outcome. We hung tough for the first quarter and ran the ball well, but the roof fell in on us during the second quarter. 3 INTs and two lost fumbles helped Cincy post 21 in the 2nd and 17 more in the 3rd.

Backup QB Robert Partridge rallied dat U for a pair of cheapie TDs late, but it was over early. My Ds ain't beating anyones B+.

12. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Bare with me for 3 more weeks gentlemen.The summaries will be back as they were when i started.These 88 hour weeks are melting my brain can't wait till November 22nd when they end.Great work gents keep up the good work.

13. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL Ole Tressel really doesn't like me. He called a FAKE PUNT up 40+ and kept throwing the ball in the 4th.

14. NDCOLTS1979

Toledo falls to WMU badly. Idk what EA problems was but for some reason they would not let My starting qb start at all which doomed us from the start. He wasnt injured and i had him listed as #1 but he wouldnt be able to get in till the 2nd half and it was over by then

15. onaradio34

I've had that happen to me. Had a RB get hurt and it said he would be out 3 weeks. 6 weeks later he was still "questionable" and I had to go to injury report and click on him to get him back to playing.

16. NDCOLTS1979

He wasnt even listed on injury report because he wasnt injured in the last game.

17. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Hmmm...minor infraction of some kind? Perhaps the young man had a run in with campus security? NDColts may be playing us against the media on this one, covering up the QBs serious gamblind problem or addiction to inhaling spray paint. This isn't the last we hear of this kind of story.

Although, I wish someone had benched my starting QB last week.

18. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I just checked my bank account and see he cashed the check I sent to him before the game. Come on guys, don't be so hard on EA.

Yeah everything went right for WMU that game. My o-line just made running the ball really easy and my defense also came to play. After last year's classic against ND, I was expecting another shootout, but I got all the breaks on defense.

19. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

LL - you know better than that! Checks leave a paper trail. A shoe box full of $50s leaves no trace. "I dunno Mr Investigator. I dropped off the young man's game cleats, that's all I know..."

20. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

haha teach me more of your ways

(no homo)