Week 4 2013 Now Open - Deadline 12.31.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Dec 29, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 4 Now Open

Deadline - December 31, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

GUYS THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR SOMETIME NOW. I RECENTLY HEARD FROM LAMBEAU WHO TOLD ME HE COULD NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN THE GBN. HE IS OF COURSE WELCOME BACK AT ANYTIME. IF I SEE THE SAME LEVEL OF INACTIVITY (NOT PLAYING GAMES AND NOT RECRUITING) FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS (WITHOUT NOTICE/REASON) YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

Thanks!

2. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

Vols let me know when your available. I'm open all night...tomorrow after work. text me let me know whats good!
    941-587-0766

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Great game DJ....Damn I thought I was going to coast in the 4th QTR. But no.... once I threw that pick 6 it seemed you gained all the momentum. Great Game in 3 OT's. Hell I cant even remember the score. BTW FWIW I thought you made that 2 PT conversion...that was damn close.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Dang, sounds like you guys kicked off MAC season in grand fashion.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Wow, that sounds like a barn burner. Good job lighting things up! I'm back home and recruit shortly and play my game later tonight.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Roadhouse is showing signs of life in Dat U. Miami tears up CMU 47-16 in a game that seemed closer that it looks. One late score happened after I returned an INT to about the 10 yard line. That kinda was a fuck you score. Another score was a fluke long bomb and an amazing catch. Otherwise, CMU was a good guest. They made me work on some different plays, and kept me off balance with their no huddle offense. Luckily, they gave up the ball a few times and helped me show my early recruiting visits a nice game day experience.

Of course the rest of recruiting trip for these fine, fine men is not for public consumption and the video transcripts have been locked away not to be released. Unless these guys join some other school. Then they'll be on Beeg wif a quickness.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

So what's the current roster? I can't login to EA dynasty.

Radio
    Vols
    DJ
    Sox
    CLW
    Me

Is that right?

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Un-freakin-real that's all we got. At least we should move right along.

Temple takes down Ball State 41-14. I'm torn between 2 QB's. My incumbent, who led the team to a conf crown last year, or a freshman with some nice physical abilities. I tried out the new kid and he did pretty well in mop up duty. His awareness is so bad though, that I was feeling the Ball State crowd. Had the squiggly lines for receiver patterns...at freaking Ball State. That's how bad this kid's awareness is.

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Guys I completely forgot to do the user v. user scheduling threads for this week. Hopefully, everyone is or did work on getting the game scheduled to be played by tomorrow.

I'm not sure what our current number is. It has become clear that very few here at TF are interested in our MAC only format. As such, I haven't made much of an effort recently to replace owners as they fall off. I figure at this point it is best for us to keep trucking on with a group of guys who enjoys this format.

I will remove the guys that I believe are inactive after the New Year. Should they reappear with a legit reason for their unexplained absence I'll re-invite them to join us.

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I forgot to include MikeDredd and Alemic. Although I haven't seen Ale post lately, and my PSN invite hasn't been accepted. Don't know if I sent it to the wrong person, though.

I was just lamenting that the guys that drop are all on the West side. We've still got Temple, Kent State, Miami, Bowling Green, Buffalo for user games, and only EMU and NIU on the West Side. I asked BDawg and Big J about rejoining. BDawg is still on the run from the cops, so he can't right now. I'm sure it's tough to sell Ball State but the directional Michigan teams should attract someone. I hope.

Anyway, I'm cool with the format and hope we can keep this party afloat. I'm looking forward to knocking off someone soon.

11. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish defeats his CPU arch-nemisis Ohio 31-23. Thought I was going to lose that one with my Frosh QB playing rattled pretty much the entire game airmailing throws like Ryan Leaf.

12. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Maybe he's a big David Letterman fan? Playing in front of his alma mater could be unsettling to the young lad...

I just realized, I've got three QBs on my roster (two seniors and one junior) and one of the seniors has never taken a snap. I'm in a jam with senior day fast approaching. Do I dare play this kid, even though his mom and one of his dads will be there, or do I let him be Matt Cassell?

When extra reps are available, I'm giving them to the junior because that'll be all I got next year. I'm hitting up boosters for some additional cap space for a legit QB, but times are tough all over.

13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I played online vs. Yragha last night. We tried to use headsets, but it didn't work. He couldn't hear me, and I could only fainlty hear him through the TV speakers. I did ask him to rejoin the GBN. Hopefully he'll consider.