Week 4 (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by schreck822, Aug 29, 2012.

1. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. droid43

droid43 Walk On

I nominate a one game sim for schreck overstepping his bounds.. ;)

3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

You can't do that.

Can you?

4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

haha nah, I was about to do this after I finished my game.

5. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wake Downs Eagles With Last Second FG

It wasn't pretty for 3 quarters, but the 4th was one of the most exciting in Wake Forest's recent memory. The Demon Deacons jumped out early to a 10-0 lead thanks to a pick 6 from A.J. Marshall. Slowly but surely, BC's offense would crawl back into this one, cutting the lead to 10-7 on the first play of the 2nd quarter. Offensive miscues would be the story for the next 30 minutes, as both team's just managed a FG each. Heading into the final minute of the 3rd quarter, BC would take it's first lead of the game after a lengthy drive, punching in from 6 yards out for the 17-13 lead. Wake's offense would finally wake up, scoring it's first TD of the game with just 1:44 left on the clock to take a 20-17 lead. BC would take the ensuing kick and march down the field before a huge 3rd down stop from the Deacon defense inside the red zone, and the Eagles would settle for a game tying FG. With just 39 seconds on the clock, this one seemed headed to overtime, but after 3 quick completions, Wake Forest was just able to squeeze in one final play and it would prove to be the difference. With just 1 timeout left, the clock was stuck on 8 seconds after a first down took Wake to BC's 40, the Deacons opted to risk one more quick pass. A strike to Mike Campanero, who instantly hit the ground and calling TO with 1 second on the clock. Alex Kinal needed every extra yard gained as he put the game winning kick through the uprights.

7. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Did I really worry you? haha

8. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I'm a worrier :confused:

9. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Okie State Buries SELU (FCS)
    56-10
    The Cowboys jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Last week was Zac Butler's time to shine, this week was Matt Russell's. Russell had a huge day hauling in only 4 receptions, but recorded 142 yards (44 yac) and 3 touchdowns. The undersized Lion secondary had difficulty covering the size and speed of the Cowboy receivers. Zac Butler also had another great game catching 3 balls for 81 yards and 2 touchdowns. Oklahoma State racked up 557 total yards of offense (352 passing, 205 rushing) on their way to 56 points.
    The game may have been out of hand by halftime, but not all was well in the second half. The starters were out halfway through the third quarter, but the final play that involved Clint Chelf may have Coach Gundy wishing he would have pulled them a bit sooner. Chelf went down after a 19 yard scramble on 3rd and 25. The senior quarterback was right at the sideline causing a fumble that would bounce out of play. "Immediately after the hit we knew something was wrong," said Gundy, "We've had our medical staff take a look at Clint and I'm pleased to say that he only suffered a sprained wrist on his left, non-throwing arm. It's unfortunate because his day was done after that play anyway, but we're all very happy that the injury isn't too serious."
    Chelf and the Cowboys will have the next week off to rest and rehab before traveling to new Big XII foe Brigham Young.

10. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

11. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

will play my game probably right before deadline. I have school today.

12. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

[​IMG]

LSU gets UGLY 24-20 win vs TCU to move to 2-0

LSU must play better as they travel to Norman next week to play the 10th ranked Sooners.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is J Lo, The Big Booty Hoe reporting live from Tiger Stadium where #2 LSU received a major scare from TCU and barely came away with a hard fought 24-20 victory over those stubborn Horned Frogs. What going on with this team this week? They didn't play like the same LSU team that put up 52 points last week against Auburn. They better get their act together as they have their first road game of the season next week. It's a Saturday night prime time game in Norman against the 10th ranked Oklahoma Sooners. LSU trailed 10-0 at he end of the first QTR and you can actually hear some boo birds throughout Tiger stadium as the Tigers came out very flat. The Tigers didn't force a single TO in the game and they had 4 themselves. Here comes a very upset looking coach GMONEY walking to the podium. Let's see what he has to say to the media tonight.

Spencer Ware
    Halfback | Balanced
    [​IMG]
    Home Aurora, OH
    Height 5-11
    Weight 224
    Year Senior
    The SR running back had 20 rushes for 102 yards and 1td

Evan Sisk
    Tight End | Blocking
    [​IMG]
    Home Willcox, AZ
    Height 6-6
    Weight 240
    Year Freshman

The Freshman sensation had 5 catches for 99 yards in only his 2nd college game.

GMONEY: " Sup bitches? the only reason I am standing in front of you after this game is I am mandated in my contract with LSU to have a post game news conference after each and every game. What can I say? We took a step back as a football team today. We missed blocking assignments on the offensive line. We gave up 4 sacks. My QB played horrible today as he had 2 picks and a fumble on a QB scramble. We had a total of 4 turnover for the game. My defensive unit couldn't muster 1 dam turnover. You know what the fu%^in$ problem is? We are reading our press clipping too dam much. We had a shit load of recruits come to this game as they were looking at LSU as their college of choice. Instead of stepping up our game, we played like the number 52 team out there today and I will take the blame for our lack luster performance. The lone bright spot today was Evan Sisk, my freshmen TE. He blocked well and hauled in 5 passes and it getting more and more comfortable now that he is playing big time college football. We have to be ready as we are headed on our first road game of the season at Oklahoma. If we play like this today, we will get our ASS handed to us. I'm out now. God bless and have a good night."

So there you have it folks. This is J Lo, The Big Booty Hoe reporting live from Tiger stadium as the 2nd ranked team in the Nation struggled but held on to defeat a stubborn TCU squad 24-20. Our next telecast on GMONEY TV will be Saturday night in the game of the week. Once again it will be a joint telecast with ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN deportes as the LSU Tigers will be facing the 10th ranked Oklahoma Sooners in Norman as the Tigers will hit the road for the first game of the season. Until then, I wish everyone a good night in the USA and a good day in Asia,.

13. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

The media didn't roar when you entered today? Odd... :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. GMONEY 15

lol.....They knew coach GMONEY was pissed and wasn't in the mood . :D

15. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Only 3 of you bums to go, let's get this week wrapped up, eh.

16. GMONEY 15

Dam you ...you got that stud 3 start lb....j/k good job..........:D

17. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Ya shouldn't have slow played him, guy was ready to pop. That guy is going to be a lot better than a 3 star when I'm done with him, I see an All-American in that dude. Going to be fun plugging him into my defense, I need crazy good LB's with speed, not many better than him in that regard.

18. GMONEY 15

I am still trying to get used to this new recruiting thing. However I like it. It seems like you have to go for it alot sooner than in years past where you can chill with the recruit and then have him come to the campus in like week 6 or 8. Now if he's ready to visit, you better get his ass in there before someone else does. lol

19. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Yeah, the more I use the new system, the more I like it. Seems to work a lot better overall. The only problem with getting guys in early, is you have them all coming in the week right after I had them, so you'll probably leapfrog me and then I'm screwed. Going to be interesting to see how that plays out. All 10 of the guys I had visit for the MSU game had A+ visits, it was a rivalry game, conference game, and between ranked teams. You were just against an unranked TCU team. You'll have to let me know what that ends up looking like when we advance, just curious how those different things factor into how much of a bump you get from visits.

20. droid43

droid43 Walk On

I second this. I was lucky enough to have a conference game to schedule visits for in week three. I'm also unlucky in the sense that my only real rival is OU and we always play in week 14 or 15.

21. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Wick36 loss of Brown slowing you down on O or Air force just milking the clock on ya?

22. Wick36

They weren't really capable of moving the ball so I wasn't worried about scoring. A few picks were bad, but I could have put up 42 if I wanted.

23. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Gotcha, dumb option programming. :mad:

24. Wick36

Their quarterback also couldn't throw and took sacks like a champ.

25. droid43

droid43 Walk On

More recruits coming to that game in a few weeks! :)