Week 4, 2015

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 27, 2012.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Bucknell Bison (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Bucknell lost 25-13 against Rutgers (1-1).
    This week, the Bison travel to Pittsburgh to face the Pittsburgh Panthers (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Bucknell targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FS Allen Wilcox has committed to Notre Dame

=============== Yale Bulldogs (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Yale won 52-37 against Oklahoma (0-2).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host Louisville (0-2).

=============== #15 Brown Bears (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Brown won 35-14 against Boston College (0-2).
    This week, the Bears will host Army (2-0).

=============== Cornell Big Red (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Cornell lost 55-17 against Ball State (2-0).
    This week, the Big Red will host Navy (1-0).

=============== Georgetown Hoyas (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Georgetown lost 47-14 against Virginia Tech (2-0).
    This week, the Hoyas will host Kent State (0-2).

=============== Harvard Crimson (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Harvard won 41-3 against FCS Northwest .
    This week, the Crimson will host FCS East .

=============== Columbia Lions (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Columbia lost 38-23 against Central Michigan (1-1).
    This week, the Lions travel to Chapel Hill to face the #24 North Carolina Tar Heels (0-1).

=============== Princeton Tigers (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Princeton won 45-41 against Buffalo (0-2).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Piscataway to face the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Princeton targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Curtis Jones has committed to Nebraska

=============== Dartmouth Big Green (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Dartmouth lost 35-28 against Boise State (1-1).
    This week, the Big Green travel to Cincinnati to face the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0).

=============== Delaware Blue Hens (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Delaware lost 31-24 against Ohio State (2-0).
    This week, the Blue Hens travel to East Hartford to face the Connecticut Huskies (0-2).

=============== Pennsylvania Quakers (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Pennsylvania won 52-45 against Syracuse (0-1).
    This week, the Quakers travel to Bowling Green to face the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1).

=============== Howard Bison (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Howard lost 66-24 against Duke (1-1).
    This week, the Bison will host Akron (1-0).

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

It looks like this latest patch might have actually fixed recruiting.

3. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

Probably be later Sunday night before I can get my ass whooping in

4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Not even joking,

lol, too bad you guys already piled up the men-beasts

5. DirtycashDylan

I have mixed feelings about this. Can we move players around on our recruiting board now?

6. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

This just in: Princeton Tigers coach seen roaming the halls of the cheerleader dorm. When confronted as to his being on the premises he replied, "I am trying to recruit some of the male cheer-dudes to play LB and if they check out speed-wise maybe CB. They can catch the girls falling out of the sky, I know the football is smaller but at least they can catch." More to follow!

7. Gyrene76

hahaha

8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Tell me more. I was able 2.

9. DirtycashDylan

• Like Like x 2
  10. Gyrene76

[​IMG]
    Penn - 58
    Bowling Green - 56
    Penn Stays Perfect - Coach Still Nearly Quits from Embarrassment of Their Defense
    Coach Gyrene and his tea...eh...offense won a barn burner that had the ol' ball coach raging. In a game that totaled over 100 total points and more than 1200 yards, it ironically came down to a last second field goal to give the Ivy League Brats another win. This puts the Quakers at 3-0, despite their defense giving up over a 100 points in the final two games.​
    WVU already proved this formula doesn't work as they started the season on a scoring tirade, yet began getting blown out. If defense wins championships, then Penn can only hope for a sleuth of walk-ons that can defend the pass, the run, and pretty much just play some defense.​
    ______________________________________________​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

so i was up 17-3 and my internet goes down... i restart the game and i will sum it up in a few words... i cant wait for thei &*($%( BS to be over... i am ready to play humans, that dont adjust to your every call, that dont drop their QB back and then break 80 tackles as they scramble for 35 yards a pop, humans that cant drop back and lob a ball 15 yards away from their WR and drop it perfectly between 3 guys while none of them jump or make a play on the ball...

with that said... i beat UConn 82-80 in triple OT... F*CK HEISMAN SLIDERS... and F*CK this game... let me tell you how stupid this game was, got a second? sure you do... 4th & less than a yard, i run Pistol Train Triple Option... get a keep read and bust it to the sidelines CB comes up to make the play i pitch to my HB who is wide open for the score, he drops the pitch... this game... calls it an incomplete pass... TURNOVER ON DOWNS... nearly broke my controller...

• Like Like x 3
  12. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Cornell Sinks The Midshipmen In 4 OT -

Ithaca, NY-
    Delaware aren't the only folks that can do this overtime thing. In a monsoon, the Cornell Big Red survived in a 4 OT Epic against the Navy Midshipmen 43-37 when FB Kelechi Johnson scored in the 4th OT after a Navy INT in their possession in the overtime session. The game was a story of two halves(although you don't need a mathematician to tell you that). In the first half, Cornell's offense came out on their first possession and scored a TD to make the game 7-0. The Cornell defense shut down Navy completely in the first half but the Navy defense followed in suit. Both teams missed FG's in the first half, but Cornell would ultimately tack one on to make the score 10-0 at half. Everything seemed to be going swimmingly for the Cornell Big Red.

In the second half, things started off with a Will Rogers INT but the defense would hold and Navy would miss their second FG of the contest to keep the score 10-0. However, this wouldn't last. After a pair more of INT's, Navy would ultimately get the game to 10-10 going into the fourth quarter. Navy would then proceed to score late in the fourth quarter with about 3:00 left to push the score to 17-10 sending the crown at Cornell into a state of shock. However, Cornell would take a chance with the better passer in Billy Cutler benching their option starter Will Rogers who has thrown 4 INT's. Cutler came through in the clutch for the Big Red and led the Big Red down the field to a game tying TD with 27 seconds left when Cutler would hit Leierer in the end zone to make it 17-17 going into OT.

First OT possession, Cornell would score on 2 plays. Navy would score on 3 plays. Moving on.
    Second OT possession, Navy would score on 1 play, Cornell would take 4 plays. Moving on to the interesting stage.
    Third OT possession, Cornell would score and then would be forced to go for 2 points. In comes, Will Rogers... he's shut down on the option and Navy has a chance to win. Two plays Navy scores a TD, but their outside run is stopped by the Cornell defense.
    Fourth OT possession, Navy throws an INT in the end zone after a sack on first down. Cornell methodically runs the ball 5 times and Johnson scores your winning TD.

Cornell wins 2 non-conference games for the first time in this iteration and begins Ivy League play against the Blue Hens of Delaware at home.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Princeton head football coach seen with his entire receiving corps in the back of a team van enroute to NJ Devils practice facility. These boys will be able to catch before we leave here. This method of training is very helpful albeit illegal. By tying the players to the goal and allowing the professional hockey team to slap pucks at them to inflict as much pain as possible will show my team that pain is only temporary and losing is not acceptable. The atrocity that transpired the other day at the hands of Rutgers is totally the fault of the receivers and they will be held accountable. Some of them boys couldn't catch the clap standing in the middle of a brothel with a $100 bill in their mouths. We gonna fix that crap!

14. Gyrene76

You may need to hire a coroner.

15. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

howard_university_athletics_logo965x965.jpg Howard University took to the field for the 3rd game, playing host to Akron. The Bison unveiled a modified spread offense from last week and it proved successful!!! The Bison get their first win on the arm of Barnes who threw for over 400 yards in a 36-25 victory!!!!!

"I am very proud of the kids, they have been put in a difficult situation with new coaches and trying to learn a new system. We tried installing what we were used to but they weren't built for that style of offense, we continued to tweak things over the last few weeks and we may have hit on something that will match their skills with our coaching philosohpy.

My hat is off to Barnes and our defense. Neither quit after Barnes forced a few passes early in the game, throwing 3 picks and putting our defense in a bad position. The defense got some stops and Barnes calmed down going 31/41 for 414 yards and 3 tds to go with the 3 picks.

The OLine deserves a shout out as well as they didnt allow a sack after giving up a record number the first two games. Think Barnes and the Oline deserve credit for that.

I am very pleased to get us a win and hope to continue to improve and be competitive as we enter conference play!!"

• Like Like x 3
  16. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

DirtycashDylan When are we advancing? Planning on playing my game after the world series game tonight.

17. DirtycashDylan

Your week 4 game?

18. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

ya

19. DirtycashDylan

You'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  20. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I am going to play my game tonight when I'm off at midnight EST.

21. DirtycashDylan

TheeAmazingness What's with all the restarts? Once last week and twice this week?

Guys, if you restart, you need to contact me about it and provide some kind of proof if I ask for it.

22. IrishBearcat

If games are restarted without solid proof and explanation should result in an automatic sim-loss.

It's the only way to protect the integrity of CPU games IMO. #JustSayin

23. DirtycashDylan

Well, he lost anyway. #hashtagsnotneeded

24. IrishBearcat

Oh, lol. Well that settles that I suppose.

25. IrishBearcat

Also, we cool to wait for me to kickoff at 12:30 AM EST tonight? I will be done by 1:30 AM EST.