Week 4, 2018

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Dec 10, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

Feb 19, 2011
    We have 2 user games this week. jandy visits Glen Cieske, while cyhiphopp travels to Columbus to take on Spayer419

Both of the aforementioned user games are being played tonight, so all of those with a CPU game, please try to get them played by tomorrow night!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Aug 2, 2012
    Plague Strikes Columbus!

Everything that went poorly for TexasA&M QB Ben Alexander in his first few games went right against tOSU. In a tough win against PSU and a tought loss against USC he connected on just over 40% of his passes and threw multiple picks. Last night he actually hit the wide open receivers he missed before, to the tune of over 70% completions. No picks, and he also hit a few receivers in stride, allowing them to pick up extra yards against a tough D. He also attacked on the ground with a huge 63 yard TD run in the second quarter.

Things did not go well for tOSUs QB Canaan. Things looked good early with a few BIG deep balls going his way, but even on those completions the ball seemed to hand up on him a bit. That ended up biting him later in the game. At the end of the first half, while driving for a score to close the gap, Canaan threw a big pick. TAMU was able to convert and build a 31-7 halftime lead.

The second half was worse for Canaan. Multiple picks killed any comeback attempts and A&M went heavy on the ground to control the clock while adding two more TDs.

45-13 final.

Player of the game: Ben Alexander - 261 yards and 1 TD through the air - 98 yards and 2 TDs on the ground. He will get the honor of wearing #12 for the next game. (If I have a chance to change it before I play Jandy.)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

Oct 1, 2011
    Penn State finds Revenge against KSU (barely)

ksu 2018.png
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Jul 1, 2012
    Just got home. Will be playing my game soon.
    • Like Like x 2