1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WEEK 4 ADVANCE WILL MOST LIKELY BE TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY, 11/24/10...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 24, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

FYI... Only two games remain to be played. Jags/Colts is scheduled to kickoff on Wed as is the Texans/Falcons. Cowboys/Patriots will be a sim for the Cowboys unless John decides he wants to play out the disconnect. With that said, I will update the online/offline franchises and advance the league to week 4 once the Jags/Colts and Texans/Falcons game results are final! We will most likely implement a Monday deadline (midnight EST) for week 4 which will allow us time to get our games in around the U.S. Thxgiving holiday and deer hunting season. I don't have a specific time on when the advance will occur unless the Texans/Falcons set a specific time. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so that you can start planning your week 4 games around the upcoming weekend. Great job, once again, on getting your week 3 games in so promptly!

2. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Thanks for making my bye week go by fast guys ;) Much appreciated