Week 4 Arizona @ Oregon St.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 2, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Week 4 Arizona @ Oregon St.

hey man let me knw wen u can play......ill check here and u can text me at 1501-230-7444

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

imafan, nibbles probably won't be able to play till tomorrow. i know he said he was getting his router fixed so he should be good to go by then.

3. Nibblesfly

Nibblesfly Guest

Yeah, I'm planning to be good to go by Monday evening. Although with cable companies you never know.

Imafan, what's your availability Tuesday? Just in case things don't get squared away on Monday. I'm planning to be on Monday night as well but I don't want to set a time there and stand you up on accident.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im not really sure what my schedule is for this week...it would prolly just be better for me to try and work into ur schedule...i dnt have anything planned as of yet for teusday....although i am sure i will be doing something once it gets past 8-9 central. but i can make time to come back if need be.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey nibblesfly u gna be able to play tonight or we waitin till teusday

6. controllerabuser

i am going to have to find a replacement for nibbles, he couldn't get his router problem fixed yet.. i will let you know asap when i find a replacement

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

So are you gonna let him play cpu, or wait to find a new user?

8. controllerabuser

how are we lookin for advancing? if we are ready to advance tonight then i would let him play cpu.. if i can find a replacement i will place him in.. but i don't want it to interfere with the advancing.. we have already been hitting some bumps..

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok just let me knw im gna be out of the house once 9 central rolls around

10. controllerabuser

dont know if you got my psn message but i put nibbles on auto so you can play that right now if you'd like