1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4- Bears vs. Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KRBasball7, Sep 28, 2011.

1. KRBasball7

KRBasball7 Walk On

It looks like the Panthers are without an owner again, but I'll post my availability and hopefully one of you guys can sub against me.

Wed- None (birthday festivities today)
    Thurs- 4-7 est
    Fri- All day up until 7 est (possibly later if necessary)

If any of you guys can fit an extra game in during those times it'd be much appreciated.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

KRBasball7

New Panthers owner here

I can play friday night but I dont get home until 7p est. I can play pretty much anytime after that. I work from 7a-6p so I need to setup a time after that if possible

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

KRBasball7 please try to get this in. I know we added an owner here mid week, but hopefully you can find a time tonight.

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I guess this one is getting a sim unless he can play tonite or tommorrow before advance.

6. KRBasball7

KRBasball7 Walk On

Sorry, it's been a busy few days with my birthday and friends visiting from out of state and what not. I'll be able to play at 7 est. Getting on AIM now.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

You will have the entire day to play. Pushing the advance back a day.

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

we already played. got my ass handed to me. got to get used to this new madden