Week 4: Bills (33) Dolphins (21)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 4: Bills (33) Dolphins (21)

The Buffalo Bills get back to their winning ways and finish the first quarter of the season 3-1. The Dolphins run the Wildcat about 30 times which accounted for most of the 254 rushing yards but it wasn't enough to catch up with the Bills passing game.

Bills win 33-21.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

seriously? 30 times? gotta be kidding me right?

3. Bluebean

I'm not complaining, I allow anything, I can stop it. I was playing it safe up by 20something most of the game. Not enough time to beat me with the wildcat.

4. SweetLouis

SweetLouis Banned

This isn't true. I did not run the Wildcat 30 times. I ran the wildcat realistically about 15 times. Pretty much the same number of times you ran pass plays to your rb's in the flat out of the backfield.

It was a easy W for the bills, due to a pick 6 and 4 fgs made from 40+ yards by Janikowski.

On another note, Bills attempt a fake field goal with 4 seconds left in the game and up 33-21. Should make for an interesting rematch later in the season.

5. natedawg212000

urgghh.. both are crap imo. seriously guys come on.

6. Bluebean

he complained in the other league, it's same stuff, check the stats to see how many passes my rb's caught. It's a complete lie. 6 catches for 29 yards to my RB's total... what a liar

7. Bluebean

I've been lied about twice by the same guy now in both leagues. My RB's had 6 catches for 29 yards. I played the commissioner last week so he knows better. I think SweetLouis and myself have the biggest rivalry since we are in the same division in 2 leagues. Let's play ball, this is fun. This league is doing real well so far with all 32 teams still occupied.

8. natedawg212000

Nothing, and I mean nothing against 4th&1, but with my past experience and some of my old pc buddies here this league will stay full and stay active and fun. This is the league to be in for slow advance!

9. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Add me to that rivalry Bluebean I plan on letting Brady loose next game. There probably might not even be a run attempted that game. LOL.

10. Bluebean

If I was you, I'd want revenge and throw about every down too. I played a near perfect game to beat you the first time. I don't expect to win the rematch but will give it hell. I must at least stay in the wild card hunt!

11. SweetLouis

SweetLouis Banned

I'm not a liar. You threw to the flats a lot. Definite rivalry born, even though I haven't beaten you in either league. Our next game will be fun.