Week 4: Bucs vs Jaguars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shiftee, Dec 10, 2010.

1. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Hey let me know when you can play. I think Saturday night works for me.. the later the better. let me know what your schedule is like and we'll figure something out.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey shiftee....please TEXT me at 509-338-5268 and also post here when you find a time that works for you. Here is my availability. All times Pacific.

Saturday- Before 1pm
    Sunday- Before 10am, after 11pm
    Monday- All day

3. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I guess our work schedules don't match up well because I can play almost anytime Saturday evening and most of the day Sunday.. as well as evening. We can aim for Monday night if that works out better. Also, I'm EST.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

U have a cell I can text tomorrow morning?

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey bud, I've been online on AIM all day tryin to get at ya, but I think you are gone.

I'll be home all day tomorrow so we can play. Just get a hold of me!

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I made other plans when you told me your original availability for Sunday because I knew our schedules wouldn't match up. If I was available/online I would have replied back to you.

I will message you when I get home from work this evening and we'll get it played

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm here again all night...and on AIM.

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Shiftee I gave the ok for someone to sub tonight @10 pm est. So if you are around contact me or dunlap if not we are gonna have to use a sub so we can advance, thanks. Dunn06 always on AIM

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

we had DC issues. playing in the AM at 10am pacific.

10. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I was wondering where you were but now I know. I meant 10am EST because I had a conf call in at 9am in the morning.. my morning :) 10AM PST is 1pm EST. I have to go into the office at 12:30pm (my time).

Here's my availability for the rest of the day:

4-6pm EST, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST.

let me know what your sched is like. I spoke the sd and he said we can play no problem.

11. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

good news.. I was able to move some things around to accommodate your schedule so please hit me up as soon as you're on. the sooner the better.