Week#4 Chargers vs Cardinals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Week#4 Chargers vs Cardinals

Im avaliable anyday after 5 pm et. simple

setup a day and time, and we'll play

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

how about right now

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I was not on the site, gimme some advance, probably not tonight, NFL BABY, go LONGWELL, kick them FGs..........

setup a day and time when you can play, IN ADVANCE, if you would've hit me up at 7 or 8, we could've played at 10:30 last night.

It will be hard to squeeze in tonight, going out to watch the games, maybe after but it'll be late,

Lemme Know when you can play!!!

4. Emmdotfrisk

11 or 12 pm cst tonight or tomorrow. U pick.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

11 pm ct tonight is fine with me

6. Emmdotfrisk

ok see you there buddy

7. Emmdotfrisk

sammy where you at?!?!

8. Emmdotfrisk

aight man, I am goin to bed....ugh

9. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

sorry about last night man, guess we have to make it tonight at 11 pm ct.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Since you chose last night I went and made plans for tonight. Tomorrow is the Iowa State vs Iowa football game so I will be out of town and wont be back til late Sunday night. Monday I have work til 6, and then flag football at 7 so I wont be able to play until 1130 pm CST

11. Emmdotfrisk

well according to Nate if we can't play by sunday its a sim.........so it looks like I have to cancel my plans tonight.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sammy, you're my boy! But we have to treat everyone equally here. You definately no showed on an agreed upon time last night, and I know Frisk was waiting around the night before too.

To keep it in line with what we've done in the past Frisk will have the option to play a sub at a time he's open, opt for a straight sim, or you can fit his schedule.

Frisk has the option now. Please let us know what you want to do.

13. Emmdotfrisk

We will shoot for tonight, then I will hit up the bars after the game (y)

14. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Well the night before was his fault, saying, "how bout right now" thats not what we do to schedule games.

I know last night I didnt get home, but dont blame me for the night before!!

Frisk, tell me the absolute best time you want to play, ANYTIME, and ill meet u, just not, HOW BOUT RIGHT NOW.

15. Emmdotfrisk

How about you don't post in the thread

"Im avaliable anyday after 5 pm et. simple

setup a day and time, and we'll play "

so according to your post I said right now.

RIGHT NOW = a day, time and place within the available times you put (Im avaliable anyday after 5 pm et.)

But this doesnt denote the fact that you stood me up and then didnt communicate with me at all. So it is not my fault at all.

16. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

well, not to argue with you on the keyboard, but I say im available anytime after 5pm, IN ADVANCE, thats how to properly post ur avaliability

It was stated a long time ago not to post any RIGHT NOW posts, everyone is not checking the OMFL site 24 hours a day.

I am definately right about that, I apologize for not showing up last night but dont act like u were waiting 2 nights in a row for me.

So lets stop acting up, and schedule our game or sim, balls in ur court

17. Emmdotfrisk

Also your orginal post is not what we do to schedule games man. Since you gave me vagueness of available times I tried to catch you to play. That doesn't even matter because you didn't even see the msg til the next day anyways.

This entire argument is simply re-assigning blame because you no showed on me when we had a legitimate scheduled meeting for the game, and then you don't even give me the courtesy to contact me that you are unable to make it. Then this morning you post "my bad, guess we will have to do it tonight" like its no big deal, like I don't have anything going on in my life and can play at the drop of a hat whenever it is convenient for me. You didn't even give a reason for your absence.

This behavior from you is unacceptable and the fact that you try and say its my fault is a crock of shit. Next time approach this in a different manner and take ownership for your mistake. I'm leaving the franchise, go ahead and play the computer.

18. Emmdotfrisk

never said I was waiting up for you for two nights. You implied that on your own.

19. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

well, it was dunlap who said that, sorry

Instead of bickering about this, tell me when you can play, and we will

20. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

dude I never tried to re-assign blame, READ MY POSTS, I apologized for last night in EVERY post, dont blow this WAY out of proportion.

Im not acting like anything, I assumed that u gave me two days to choose from, and I thought that it was okay to play tonight, I wasnt TELLING you that you have to play tonight.

You dont have to blow up like that

21. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

OK, we'll sim our game I guess

One thing, re-read the posts, I responded to DUNLAP about the " he was waiting for u the night before also" but that wasnt my fault.

last night was my fault, and I wouldve told u I couldnt make it if i could. But i didnt have a CPU where i was obviously, so dont come on here saying that I didnt hit you up to say that i couldnt show up

obviously, I didnt show up last night, and dont get mad at me for not giving you an explanation for it. I didnt make it home, PERIOD. I dont have to explain to you why, what are we dating

You blew this way out of proportion, when it didnt need to be, and anybody who reads these posts could see.

BUT, I dont deserve to get a sub or play the CPU since i didnt show last night and I guess you cant play for the rest of the weekend by not replying with a new day and time, So we will just simm this game. OK

No hard feelings, I just dont know how this got SO bad, Dunlap getting into this did not help matters either, My thead AFTER dunlaps, was TO dunlap.

So, good luck in our sim game

22. Big D

Big D Walk On

Thread will be closed shortly.

It is my job as AFC President to figure these things out and Nate asked me too. We've done a 180 and now am blaming the messenger.

I'll take responsibility. I'm also deciding this game will be a straight sim as Frisk requested. It was his choice on how to proceed so straight sim it is.

I cannot believ what I have just spend five minutes reading.

Thread closed.

23. Emmdotfrisk

CLOSED THREADS CANT STOP ME!!! haha jk we are playing today sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.