Week 4: Detroit(45) @ Green Bay Packers(36)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Week 4: Detroit(45) @ Green Bay Packers(36)

With Detroit leading 42-29 with 1:30 to go in the 3rd and about to recieve a Green Bay punt the server dropped us both.

We decided to play one full quarter with Lions having 13 pt. lead. Hagen & his Packers came within one score,36-42 but the Lions mounted a drive and put the game out of reach with a FG with about 2 minutes remaining.

I do not have official stats but whn game disconnected Lions WR Braylon Edwards and Green Bay TE Jeremicah Finley were having career days.

GG Hagen. I hated to see it go down the way it did. I am finally getting a feel for my team and my swap to the 3-4 is beginning to pay off plus my aquisition of Bart Scott and Dwight Lowery were really big. Not to mention Braylon playing just as well if not better than CJ was before I traded him.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You're welcome, by the way, Jeremy. Now whenever you're ready to give me some tips on offense and/or just flat out play my Broncos, we'll be even. ;)

3. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

GG jeremy. this game has me truely fustrated, im forced to pass a lot, and i can not get any consistency on either side of the ball. hopefully i can get it going before its too late in both my leagues