Week 4 - Detroit at Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigSmooth33, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Hey Doug, I'm available pretty much all week and weekend. Obviously, if you want to go tomorrow, it'd have to be late night.

I'm flexible, but my preferences would be early Saturday or Sunday AM (like 7 AM CST).

Let me know what works best for you and I'll adjust.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Sorry, Ryan. Mornings are out for me as that is typically family time on my end. The inlaws will be visiting over the holiday weekend and i have a couple of manjects that I will be working on, so my availability during the day will be a little more sporadic than usual. Best time for me is going to be at night. I'd like to try to get our game out of the way tonight if at all possible before the inlaws arrive tomm. Assuming the week 3 games are completed early evening tonight, can you play around 9pm CST tonight? Or is that too late for you?

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Actually, the later the better for me. I'm taking the wife out to dinner then the Vandy ball game, so we won't be home til like 10 CST. I can stay up as late as needed tonight, so do you want me to just hit you up on YIM when I'm home and free?

Feel free to text me later.

Let me know.

4. CHUNKNESS

That works perfect for me. Just enjoy your night out and hit me up on YIM when you can play. If for any reason I'm not on YIM when you can play, do NOT wait around for me unless you have time and other things you are doing while you wait. If I'm not on YIM it means that I'm in the kitchen or it got too late for my old ass and I had to hit the bed (I have a cold). I'm not expecting that to happen, though. I want to get our game in tonight, so I'm glad it should work out for the both of us.

5. CHUNKNESS

it's 10 to 10... I'm good to go when you are.