Week 4: Dolphins 28 vs Ravens 24

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miki1369, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

By Miki1369
    Published: November 29, 2010

After beating 3 straight quality opponents on the road the Dolphins move to 3-1 on the season. “It was a defensive battle all game” said SS L. Landry, whom had an INT returned for a TD in the game, but our offense was able to make a couple of more plays than they did and that was the difference today”.

The Dolphins have a bye week coming up and then 5 of the next 6 games will be at home, with two of those games against divisional rivals Bills and Jets. In order for the Dolphins to compete on this division they have to find a way to win close games and so far this season they have been able to do just that.

“I think the difference this year and last year is that we have been able to win the turnover battle, and I think it is thanks to the accusation of SS L. Landry. Landry can cover a lot of ground out there and he is a ball hawk. In addition, not only we have been getting more turnovers, but we have been able to capitalize with points once we have gotten them” said the coach.

Game summary:

Lets pick this one up late in the 4th quarter with the score 21-21, with 4:55 left on the clock CJ was able to break one up the middle and then down the left side line for a 43 yards go-ahead score. The ravens drove down the field but their drive stalled and they had to settle for a FG to make the game 28-24.

With just over 3 minutes left in the game the Ravens decided to kick it off and play some defense, that they did, forcing the Dolphins into a 3 and out and a punt. The Ravens got the ball back at their own 30, down 4 they started driving but on 2nd and 7 from the Dolphins 30 yard line QB J. Flacco thought he had a busted coverage and lobbed one up to WR. V Jackson on the right sideline, but OLB C. Crowder had dropped back into coverage and made an unbelievable pick to seal the game for the Dolphins.

Great game playa, good luck the rest of the way… hopefully we meet again in the playoffs. It was a lot of fun…

Player of the game: HB C. Johnson 19 carries for 163 yards and 2TDs

2. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

You must be still high on that win over the Jets in week 3..:)

3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

gg man....it seems like once CJ breaks and cuts...hes gone....we held him in check for a good while...tried to anyways.

I dnt know how that damn OLB got back there to make that play....the CB was beat and there was no help over the top. He made a good play on the ball....and saved the game for you all....cause that was a TD all day any other time.

we both played good defense and got some good turnovers. gl the rest of the way!

4. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

lol @ avery

5. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

yeah my bad, i copied the title and forgot to change it. I am changing it now. And yes Avery i am still pumped about that win against damn hated JETS

6. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

tried to change the title but i cant

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LOL, taken care of Mike. ;)