1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4: Dolphins vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 4: Dolphins vs. Bills

Is anyone going to take ownership of the Dolphins?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

We do have a waiting list, so I would imagine the Dolphins have a new owner shortly.

3. SweetLouis

SweetLouis Banned

i am new owner of dolphins

4. Bluebean

Wow, Sweet Louis... We can play back to back if you want. We can play Vikings vs. Lions in 4th and 1 then Dolphins vs. Bills in this league

5. Bluebean

SweetLouis, just leave your day and time that you want to play. I'm on vacation from work for a week so I'm available.

6. Bluebean

Whoever takes over the Dolphins, just give a holla. I'm on the PS3 alot this week since I'm on vacation from work.

7. Bluebean

I'll be on the PS3 probably after midnight when I get home from the Saints game tonight. Other than that I'll be available all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Leave me a date and time!

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Hey Blue, If you know anyone selling 2-3 tix for next Sunday vs Panthers let me know.

9. Bluebean

Let's set a time for Wednesday SweetLouis, that way I know what time to definitely get online to play. I'm available all day, but make a time. Central Time.