Week #4: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 2, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #4: Game of the Week

#12 Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) @ #17 Georgia Bulldogs (2-1)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The #12 ranked Aggies, look to remain undefeated and keep their National Championship hopes alive.. After upsetting Florida last week, the Aggies have momentum coming into another strong SEC opponent. Jerrod Johnson needs to have another solid game to put another win in the bag..

After a close one last week, the #17 Bulldogs look to take down the Aggies to get momentum heading into deeper conference play. Freshman QB sensation, Aaron Murray needs to find his groove earlier, minimize his mistakes, and drive the 'Dogs down the field to control the clock.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

This one is gunna be a close one.. If Jerrod can keep posting the numbers he has been, the A&M should walk away with the victory...

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Im goin for TXA&M not only are they my fav team. I just think that A&M had a lot of talent. Jerrod Johnson Ryan Swope Chirs Gray. My guess is TAMU 38 UGA 24. Good Luck to you both!

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I expect a W from the Hates aggies. Seems like, from what i've seen, the three of this dynasties best players are in the B12.

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Well yall got it WRONG!

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Haha that we did.. Nice game drowsike.. Your 'Dogs have some fight in them..