Week 4 Game of the Week

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

527.jpg

The After Midnight week 4 “Game of the Week” is #11 Wisconsin against #25 Arizona State . Both teams come into the game 1-1 and ranked in the top 25 , with the loser likely to fall out of the rankings early in the season.

Wisconsin will likely look to pound the ball again this week, and hope that James White can follow up on his 2 TD performance two weeks ago in a tough loss to Oklahoma , and if he has a big day the Badgers could be hard to stop.

Arizona State is looking to rebound from a loss in last weeks defensive struggle against Michigan State , and will need to get some better production out of their offense. I look for the Sun Devils to get the passing game back on track this after last weeks struggles.

In what I think will be a close match up I give this weeks edge to Arizona State's front 8. The Sun Devils have arguably the PAC12's toughest interior defense, lead by middle linebacker Vontaze Burfict, and should be able to slow down the Badger rushing game and force Russell Wilson to beat them down field.

ASU 24
    Wisc 17

Sundevilmascot.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

ESPN Los Angeles: "The Penn State @ Cal game is our Game of the Week and our pick for upset of the week. Though they are 2-0 nobody is talking about the Golden Bears as a serious contender in the Pac 12, let alone the BCS, yet. Also of interest is the fact that Penn St beat Stanford in week 2 so this is a mini-challenge against the Cardinal for the Golden Bears.

If the Bears can establish the run game, hold onto the rock and score +24, the defense will take care of the rest.

Meanwhile if the Nittany Lions can force at least 3 turnovers and continue to be efficient on O in the air, coach WhyGod will go to 7-0 against coach Jay"