Week 4 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Week 4 Game Summaries

[​IMG]

We apologize to subscribers of the Dynasty Wire - that service continues to be down and not accepting submissions.

The Cougars outlasted the Green Wave in a game that was tighter than many campus fans expected.

Starting the season as a Heisman hopeful, QB Case Keenum continued to regress. Eyes are looking at Coach Bear who keeps insisting that Keenum push the ball downfield. Keenum looked very sharp at times, but the reality is that he threw three interceptions, two of which were in the Tulane end zone, ending otherwise inspiring drives that should have resulted in points.

The Houston running game is struggling mightly. Fullback and Tight End are not positions of strength for the Cougars. Then again, neither is the defense. However, the Cougars' D has responded well to Coach Bear's direction. The Cougars made tackles when it mattered and forced a few fumbles that really set Tulane backward.

On the recruiting front Houston received a commitment from 3 star prospect Nathan Weaver. Nathan hails from Kilgore Texas and played several positions in high school. Coach Bear is hopeful that Natahn's athleticism will make him well suited to the cornerback position, but that will not become clear until next summer. If Weaver does show potential at cornerback then it is likely that he may see significant playing time. On the other hand, if he seems a better fit at wide out then he will likely be red shirted.

2. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dynasty Wire , yeah I put off my game because it was down when I first wanted to play. I really think it adds a ton to ods, but I wish they would get all the kinks worked out.

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

looks like it is working again... I couldnt write my story in the Dynasty Wire. Also the game failed to load my highlights. It notified me at the time, but did not give an option to try again.

4. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

congrats ballin - good start!