1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WEEK 4 GIANTS VS CARDS

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hoppedupford, Oct 1, 2011.

1. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Can you play tonight or tomorrow if so let me know what times are good for you.
    sibellius

2. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

or if you want text me when you are on and ava. 626 502 0902

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

hoppedupford

use the @ symbol then type the username of the person you want to tag - it will turn orange if it works properly

sibellius

4. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Sorry just saw this now. Tonight and tomorrow I can play but it would have to be late (probably around 10 EST). I might able able to squeeze a game in around 6 EST tomorrow though.

5. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Thats perfect the later the better for me. I will look for you around 7 00 pm est.

6. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Are you getting on tonight or will it be tomorrow? If you can text and let me know because I will be away from comp and Xbox. I will be watching the game. 626 502 0902

7. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I won't be ava. to play tonight until 7 00 pm

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Make sure you are always tagging your opponents. Replying to their posts will also notify them.

sibellius

In order to tag someone - just use the @ symbol then type the users name just as it appears on the forum (not their Gamertag) - if the name turns orange you know you've done it correctly.

9. sibellius

I'm going to the baseball game so I might have some time right around 7 but not much later then that.

10. sibellius

@hoppeduponford

Sorry man like I said I had a tight window didn't see you jump on until right as I was out the door. I will be on late tonight (12-1 AM EST) if you're still available then, otherwise I'm open after 7:30 PM tomorrow.

11. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I will be on at that time tonight. That time is way better for me anyway but as for tomorrow I think the league advances tomorrow.