1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4: Jaguars Vs. Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 18, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

klaximilian

Whats good TJ. I'm on the road this week. Depending on where I'm shacked up, I should be available to get our game in. If for any reason I have connectivity issues, I will definitely go on auto or allow somebody to sub if you like - whichever you prefer. I do not anticipate any issues, but we can check it out when the week is open. I should be OK to play any night this week 6pm CST / 8pm PST or anytime thereafter. Let me know if there's a night/time that would be best for you and I'll work around you. It's been a while, so looking forward to it! (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'd definitely prefer to play you, but I understand if something gets in the way.

I can play at 8EST on Tuesday/Thursday. On Wednesday, I will be free at 10:30EST.

Looking forward to it Doug.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

Any of those days/times should work for me. Just as a precaution, what is the LATEST time that you would be able to kickoff? My hotel accommodations should work w/out a problem. I'll hit you up on YIM once we've advanced and we can get things squared away.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The latest I'd want to start is probably 9PST (12EST). I get up around 4am, so I'm practically asleep by 10pm.

5. CHUNKNESS

Cool. It's dark here by 430pm anyway, so I should be good to go around 330pm your time or anytime thereafter. I'll just be hanging around the hotel ready to roll.

6. CHUNKNESS

My internet connection is all set TJ. (y)

• Like Like x 2
  7. CHUNKNESS

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm not home at 930 EST. 1030 EST will work for me though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CHUNKNESS

That's my bad TJ. I was translating it to my time. You are correct, 1030pm EST. Looking forward to it!