1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4 Lions @ Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Branden, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Branden

Branden Walk On

Week 4 Lions @ Bears

Wat a game but guess who came up on the short stick again... The Lions. GG overall but the lions let another one slip away as the bears had a big lead then the lions came storming back after half and borught the game within 7 then Staffords mistakes and a couple fumbles let the bears pull away...
    Final Score Bears 62 Lions 47

Stafford had his best game of the year with 312 yards and 4 TD's and 3 ints and another running back was found by the lions with aaron brown as he rushed 10 times for 138 yards and 2 scores.

" Another game another loss, Not too happy bout it. No doubt we should be 2-2 or even 3-1 at this point weve let games slip away and we just need to play complete football. Im tired of losing the citys tired of losing.... i dont know well see"- a furious coach schwartz after the game

P.S. sorry this ones so short but i mean what can i really say when we keep losing games we should win!!