Week 4 : New Orleans 31, Carolina 17

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Week 4 : New Orleans 31, Carolina 17

This is the one day deadline so anytime Wednesday past 9pm est I can make it.

Just post the time you can get on.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Bumped for sreese.

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

sorry pshyo i looked for this last night. im free all day today and tonight so anytime is good for me. ill keep a watch on this and ill be on live most of the afternoon/evening.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

alright, I'll be on around 9pm est, sometimes I can get on sooner.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

sounds good ill make sure im on then.

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Definitely can't get on earlier then 9pm est like I had hoped, and may not be till 9:30.... at which point I slip the kids some whiskey and they all go beddy-bye.

At any point it gets too late for you just call it and I'll understand.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

New Orleans 31, Carolina 17... blah

I can't do a single adjustment with that strategy pad without screwing up and making adjustments that i didn't want to happen. That only adds to the fun of me picking the wrong play because I hit (a) instead of (X), then screw up even more by attempting to change it....

The game itself was good, just frustrated because my pre-snap adjustments are severely hampered.

Carolina falls to 1-3, and is watching their shot to go to the playoffs already start to fade.

8. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I've never really used presnap adjustment but the strategy pad sucks sloppy donkey dick.
    Also dont even get me started on the play calling. Some choice words to the gameplan and pressing A to hurry up through the screens only to find the cpu has picked your play and switched to three different players from the guy you wanted to control.
    I will not but Madden 12 if this has not changed.

9. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Everything about preplay in Madden sucks. Hate it. Luckily I hear they are patching old audible controls in. The calling your play I wish could be optionally turned off. I can see it fun for offline dynsty based around gamplan but forcing it sucks.

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Gameflow is a very good addition to offline franchises, and to put htis in the "Why the f**k not", it is "turnoffable" in offline franchise.

I can learn the hot routes over again, not a big deal, however changing to an audible is clumsy and slow, therefore making audibles completely ineffective. Which of course means any formation keys you get from the offense are useless.

11. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

BTW - not blaming presnap stuff for my loss.

- MLB, sucks balls and I will be drafting one with my top ten pick
    - D-line can't get pressure on the QB, and that will have to be addressed in the offseason
    - CBs at least CB#2 lower, can't cover New Orleans recievers.
    - Sreese played a solid game

That's why I lost this game!

12. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Saints have amazing recievers. They basically won the game for him against me. That and Alex Smith sucks Monkey balls. Need a new qb bad.