Week 4 Patriots vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PepperNY, Jan 29, 2014.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Phenom

I should be avail Thurs and Friday from 7p-10p est start times. let me know if either day works for you

2. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

PepperNY

Looking tough this week brotha. Thursday I'm not available at all unless you can play at 6AM PT/9AM ET. Friday I'm taking off from work but I'm also moving. I would be able to play between 8AM-10AM PT Friday morning before I have to go pick up the Uhaul. After I'm done moving, I'm headin to the Bay area for the weekend so won't be able to play after. If some time opens up on Friday it would be between 3PM and 4PM PT. Sorry for the inflexible availability. If you can't do any of those times I will understand.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I normally work during the day so that won't work for me. Slight chance I may be able to 9am est on Thursday depending on if my work tells me we are closed. We have had winter storms here the last few days with snow and Iced roads in Florida and it's been dangerous and roads have been closed. I can update you in the morning.

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

if time opens up friday at 4p PST I could do that otherwise i dont see any of the times you mentioned working

Michael Overman
    LtJustice