1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4: Pitt v Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PAgamer07, Jan 18, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

@SodaAddict

When can I expect my beatdown? Tonight around 9pm EST works for me, or tommorrow between 8-9.

What about you?

2. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

We should be able to get it in tonight at some point. I have something to do from 9-10:30 eastern, but I am free before and after that. So if you want to do it tonight at like 10:45 or 11 or so, that would work.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I have to work pretty early tommorrow, so kickoff at 9pm is about as late as I can do. I have a game at 8 in another OD, and the wife wont let me play before the kids are in bed. What about Wednesday? 7-9 est work for you?

Let me see if I can change the other game to 9.

4. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

That's cool. If we can't do it tonight by 8, we can do it tomorrow, but the start time would have to be 7-7:30 because I have to be somewhere by 8:45 or so tomorrow.